Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Spirit World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
When I go into the spirit world, none of my friends can join me. Why can't I go in with my friends and what can I do to do the boss ( I'm not life)?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
thewizardman24 wrote:
When I go into the spirit world, none of my friends can join me. Why can't I go in with my friends and what can I do to do the boss ( I'm not life)?

This quest is a solo thing you have to beat him by yourself and find a way It was tough for me cause i am a death wizard but you can and will find a way good luck.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
This you have to solo. Even if you cant now, maybe a lvl you can. It is great to have good shielding treasure cards, good healing, and good armor with lots of resist and damage. You just gotta try and dont stop unless you are reealllyyyy desperate. Stay positive or you will get all stressed out, if you die, just try again and dont freak out. Try different strategies, maybe some will do better than others.

You will complete it sometime. I did, twice! (on my first try )

GL!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You don't actually have to do it alone.

Free option: Minion
Cheap option: Henchman (a level 50 costs 50 crowns, or 6.7 - 10 cents)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
thewizardman24 wrote:

well you r in the spirt world there is no way your friends can join u . u r a spirt its like u dont exist so u r on your own.
:-) :-(

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Well all I can say is: USE YOUR SHIELDS. If your death then there is really nothing you can do unless you use converts. Hopefully your Myth so at least you have death shields! :)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
where is the spirit world. im kinda new in mooshu (not done with crimson feild yet). plus what is it.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
nilrem100 wrote:
where is the spirit world. im kinda new in mooshu (not done with crimson feild yet). plus what is it.
you dont wanna know

Survivor
May 16, 2009
sometimes you have to do things solo and the spirit world is one fo them
i would pack death shields becasue he can use SCARECROW
thats right scarecrow
i do not mean wraith or skeletal pirate
i mean scarecrow ( ok i think i have stressed that point enough)
sometimes you have to do things that you think you can't do
ex: solo war oni (not dungeon just boss) defeat cyrus drake, defeat agony
wraith ( cut me some slack i am ice) and tomuwaga the evil

and also, i was facing of 2 water spirits in the cave of solitude and one of
the water spirits used storm colossus has this happened to anyone else

ps with both wraiths i was left with 300ish health

pss and I really wish that jade oni would summon all oni again

Survivor
May 05, 2009
rosie8596 wrote:
thewizardman24 wrote:

well you r in the spirt world there is no way your friends can join u . u r a spirt its like u dont exist so u r on your own.
:-) :-(

STORM WIZARDS ONLY!!!
It's simple go to the Library in the commons in Wizard city, Then buy at least three death shields, And 1. the meteor strike and or a life spell that attacks all enimies up to 640 Damage points. Then once your there put a storm prism on the pig since he is a storm btw it converts to myth. Then use a high damage point storm card for instance the kraken or storm shark, Then simply once you attack the storm pig is gone. Then the Tomugawa dude will do spells blah blah blah, Then use the meteor strike and continue to attack with life spells or any other spells besides death that are high in damage to defeat him. Remeber to be using your death shields.

Hope i helped this is what i did. LOL and i listned to music to keep me focused i reccomend justin timberlake what goes around comes around LOL