Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game crashes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
alright so, a couple of weeks ago (which was two days after i got my subscription) my game started to crash everytime i would either go to my dorm room or i received an housing item. the error messege said to try loging in later, so i waited until the next day and the same thing happened. well i did the whole customer support deal with Mr. Lincoln and almost immediately got a reply, within an hours it was fixed and i was again enjoying W101.

it has started doing it again yesterday except this time it's with every item and whenever i try to use shops as well. i contacted Mr. Lincoln again and haven't heard back at all. and about an half hour ago the game stopped letting me log in at all, i would type in my username and password but when i hit login all my info clears instead.

so has anybody else had these problems or am i just special?

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
alright Mr. Lincoln hooked me up with a patch so, problem solved. thank you Mr. Lincoln and KI as a whole for the help and for the entertaining gaming experience.