Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who are you?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Everyone in dragonspyre has probably seen dragonspyre acadamy (sry if i spelled it wrong) there is a HUGE statue in the middle of the school doors.At first i thought it was ambrose but then i looked again and it didnt have a beard (or at least a big one) So......who is he and is he dropable from a boss?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Just some random wizard, like the mascot of W101. Its kinda like in the pond in the commons, there is a statue of that guy and girl from the loading page, who are never really given names, but are still just kinda there, ya know? Not of any real importance but seen enough.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Everyone in dragonspyre has probably seen dragonspyre acadamy (sry if i spelled it wrong) there is a HUGE statue in the middle of the school doors.At first i thought it was ambrose but then i looked again and it didnt have a beard (or at least a big one) So......who is he and is he dropable from a boss?

Kraysys (sp?) drops the headmaster statue.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
He is the one who started dragonspyre acadmey but i forget his name. It says so in one of the history books but i forgot where. Also, i know he is NOT ambrose (or is he. just kidding.) (sry that i forgot his name and forgot where the history book is )

Patrick Hawktamer lvl 48 of balance