Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who took the quiz?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Supness,

Who actually took the quiz for w101 and what did you get? I know some just choose, but who took the quiz? Has anyone ACTUALLY got death from the quiz?

I got balance from the quiz, but also ice on another account. (idk why i have more than one account, I never play on my others...)

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Ninja in training 8)
( )

Hero
May 02, 2009
I've taken the quiz a couple times.

The very first time I took it, I got fire for my school. Now when I take it, the school I get is balance, which is a good school in my opinion, since I have a balance friend that I happen to enjoy playing wizard101 with.

So who knows, I may end up making a balance wizard one of these days.

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
I took the quiz the very first time I made a wizard and a couple of times since and have been given the result of Life every time. I suppose it makes sense since I've worked in the health field most of my adult life.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
When I first started playing Wizard101 i took the test and it said I should be Life, which I love.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009

I've taken it a few times and every single time I came up with Life...

Autumn Jadeheart (level 50 Balance)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
The quiz is the ONLY thing that determined what I got! First of all, when I joined, I'm pretty sure there was no "choosing" available. Not that I recall, at least. Maybe I was just so new that I didn't realize it... xD

I took the quiz. The first time I got Myth. Then I got Fire. THEN Ice, like I am now. I alternated between Death and Ice after that. Eventually I decided with Ice, because it seems so PERFECT for me - it's the closest to a "water" wizard that I could ever get (like I'd LOVE to be), and Sapphire is my birthstone, and blue is my favorite color. What else is there NOT to like about Ice? :D

In honor of my first attempt on the quiz, I made a Myth wizard. Then in honor of the school I got the second most (Death), I made a Necromancer.

~Sierra WinterBreeze, Grandmaster of Ice
~Laura DarkGlen, Level 14 Necromancer
~Sabrina RainbowDreamer, Level 6 Conjurer

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Well.. Back when I first joined, I had remembering reading on one of the various Gaming Sites out there, that you could simply skip the test.. and just choose a School, if you wanted to..

But being a curious soul, I wanted to find out just which School I would be placed in, so I took the test and the result was Storm.

Now.. not really knowing anything about the strengths of any of the Schools or what they were like, I was not sure what I had gotten myself into.

But I ended up absolutely loving Storm!

My Storm Character became a Grand Master and took on Life as a secondary School.. and he loves it.

This combination really seems to fit my playing style.