Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting for no reason has to stop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Well ok i was in a pvp battle against a fire and i summoned my mininon (i'm a fire wiz too) and for no reason he called me a noob and said your weak and pathetic to me. I was annoyed but i just ignored him. When we finished the match, (when i won) he came up to me and he reported me for no reason.

Then i went offline and this morning i logged on my character and a bubble on the side came up telling me i am muted for 1 day.

Come on i did nothing wrong and i got muted for nothing. So i want to say is why are inoccent people like me getting muted for no reason and when you try to report them nothing happens.

Something has too be done!

Administrator
You were muted for good reason, young Wizard.

Mr Lincoln reviewed the chat logs and muted your account for a period of time.

An email was sent to the email address you used when you registered with Wizard101, detailing this mute. If you did not provide a valid email address when you registered with Wizard101 you would not be able to receive this or any other system messages such as password resets.

Please know that email providers such as yahoo, ymail, aim, aol and other similar providers may delay or block delivery of emails from an automated system such as ours.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
amarveerthegreat wrote:
Well ok i was in a pvp battle against a fire and i summoned my mininon (i'm a fire wiz too) and for no reason he called me a noob and said your weak and pathetic to me. I was annoyed but i just ignored him. When we finished the match, (when i won) he came up to me and he reported me for no reason.

Then i went offline and this morning i logged on my character and a bubble on the side came up telling me i am muted for 1 day.

Come on i did nothing wrong and i got muted for nothing. So i want to say is why are inoccent people like me getting muted for no reason and when you try to report them nothing happens.

Well not to be rude, but obviously you must have said SOMETHING inapproprate or wrong to get yourself muted. Administrators wouldn't mute you if you ONLY ignored them, you must have left some things out in this complaint/rant thing.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
icyiceman437 wrote:
amarveerthegreat wrote:

Well not to be rude, but obviously you must have said SOMETHING inapproprate or wrong to get yourself muted. Administrators wouldn't mute you if you ONLY ignored them, you must have left some things out in this complaint/rant thing.

Actually it could have been something they said before the battle.... or a while after.

Like Greyrose said.... Mr. Lincoln read the chat logs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just want to point out I have been false-reported twice and never gotten muted or anything.... I am carful what I say.

So to the original poster... be carful how you speak and stuff and don't worry. :-D
Kingsisle is fair... they know what to do.