Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the tiny bear.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
OK...I recently [2 months ago] got access to grizzlheim...I found all the bears looked amazing...But there is one bear in northgaurd where for about two seconds.It's flying.Then another two seconds,It's normal...Then finally it's tiny...Probably up to the knees of my wizard,You'll find him walking past that bear that is slepping on the log.The crypt keeper.And the bear that is chopping wood.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Yeah I've seen him, I like to follow him around for awhile but then all of a sudden he's gone. LoLz! :-o
Anyways, yeah, so uhhhhhhh yeah, I guess. :P

~Angela Bluecloud, Life lvl 37

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
dude i've got the little bears and they were easy to find! javascript:emoticon(''); well then popped up malistare when i was grand myth ugh william hawkblood lvl 50

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
meerkat234 wrote:
OK...I recently [2 months ago] got access to grizzlheim...I found all the bears looked amazing...But there is one bear in northgaurd where for about two seconds.It's flying.Then another two seconds,It's normal...Then finally it's tiny...Probably up to the knees of my wizard,You'll find him walking past that bear that is slepping on the log.The crypt keeper.And the bear that is chopping wood.
yea thats wierd

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I have seen the little bear walking around, but i have never seen him fly or turn big. If anyone can tell me when this happens please post and tell me :D

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Alexwizardknight wrote:
I have seen the little bear walking around, but i have never seen him fly or turn big. If anyone can tell me when this happens please post and tell me :D
Never seen him fly just get the timing right. Once you get to grizzlehiem make sure your timing is just perfect. Remember. you have one chance, and it only lasts two seconds

Defender
May 08, 2009
Well, the creatures around the Spiral aren't just born adults.I am surprised they never put more "young" creatures into the game.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Yeah, I've seen him many times, but I never saw him flying. Just last night, I started following him around for several minutes. Soon after, another wizard joined me, then another one. The other two left after less than a minute, but I ended up following him around for a full trip around Northguard.

Rebecca Moonstone, Adept Sorcerer
Heather Willow, Apprentice Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
I saw the little bear too. But i never saw him fly he is SO round! :D I named him Fluffy

Madison Dayflower 8)
Myth
Level 36

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
meerkat234 wrote:

LOL i saw it too. when my brother and i were on he said,"O look at the little bear! XD." idk what s up wit him but one min he not even at my knees and the next either soaring across the ground or towering over me!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Jewel4211 wrote:
I saw the little bear too. But i never saw him fly he is SO round! :D I named him Fluffy

Lol. Fluffy. I call him Chubbly Wubbly Jr.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Same with me lol!
I was walking across the bridge when a little round fluff ball caught my eye. It was a small bear. I walked up to it and thought, well this is odd. And it was SO CUTE because it was standing right next to a normal sized Grizzleheimer. I stared at it for like 1 hour then left.

When I came back Fluff was gone D:

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
meerkat234 wrote:

I don't know, I think that if you get a certain quest, you have to locate him!

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Alexwizardknight wrote:
i fallow him around all day little cute thing i have seen him almost get owned in ravenscar

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
stare25 wrote:
meerkat234 wrote:

I don't know, I think that if you get a certain quest, you have to locate him!
id think there is a quest to locate him but i felt like going by a log and sleeping with him like a teddy bear

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Survivor
May 12, 2010
I have never seen him fly but he does turn big for about 2 seconds and then dissappears.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Ha ha, that's because he's supposed to look like he far off. Depth perception, you know? But I call him Mr. Cuddly cause he's so tiny and adorable.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
I finished Grizzleheim. He's not a quest unless it's a new quest. I've never seen him, so he might be new.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
i thought he was a baby at first to but then i noticed he had an axe in his hand so i thought um ok someone hasnt hit a growth spirt yet.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
I've seen him several times. i saw him big for like 2 seconds but i've never seen him fly

Community Leader