Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hair and face changes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Ok, So, When I first started I picked my hair and face to look nothing like me thinking I would play w101 for maybe a day to a week or so and stop. Well, I played for a year and I'm still playing, I was wondering if KI was thinking about making a hair or face change shop anytime. Maybe for like, 1000 crowns?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
I could get behind this idea. I'm very fond of my current character's look but sometimes people like a change. They don't want lose their wizard but the pigtails don't go with the new outfit.

A barber shop might be a nice addition. I know a few players who would drop 500 crowns on a makeover.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
It would be a good idea, but maybe make it accessable to those who don't bother with crowns, so it costed about 20 gold instead of 500 crowns. :D

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I have an idea! what if your hair grew over time and could make have it cut and dyed at a bazar

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I don't thiknk that we should need to continue needing to change it because it grew on its own, but i think that wizards should be able to change hair and skin because many people can have second thoughts about their wizard's natural appearence. I have a wizard with dang white hair and she has darker skin than i want. Just doesn't look good on her. I'd would even resort to paying crowns so i could change it. Skin Color and Hair Style and Color should be enabled for change in the wizard101 game.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Dear fellow "hair haters"

I soooo wish we could change our hair and face. i got PINK HAIR at the begining of the game not knowing that pyromancy pink isn't the same as my hair, and most hads cant hide my frumpy pink do!

Please help me,
Hair Hider

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Dear hair hiders,

I need a new do! When i first went on to wizard 101 i got PINK HAIR! Sure it seemed like a good idea at first but pyromancy pink is no where near the shade of pink my hair is. I tried big hats, hoods, ANYTHING to hide my long pink hair, but when i got to dragon spyre there were no hoods suited to my level i looked to every vendor and shop you'd find but got nothing. Please let me get my hair changed at the paint shop! (with coins not crowns) So i dont have to hide my hair but to show it off!

Love,
embaressed to walk