Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

katz lab

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
akifoniq99 wrote:
I also had some trouble when I was doing Katz Lab. I beat it by teleporting to my friend who was battling Kat so I just skip all the other things of the dungeon and I just battled him with my friend and he got OWNED.

-Luke ThunderShade Level 33 myth wizard

I am level 35 and I can take on and beat a 2200 boss with a henchmen over in Grizzleheim. so a 2000 boss should be no issue for me. LOL

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
akifoniq99 wrote:
I also had some trouble when I was doing Katz Lab. I beat it by teleporting to my friend who was battling Kat so I just skip all the other things of the dungeon and I just battled him with my friend and he got OWNED.

-Luke ThunderShade Level 33 myth wizard

I had more problems with the recluses than I did the blackwidow. The recluses kept making those shields you can't penetrate and they kept healing LOL. NOt once did the blackwidow heal on me or the recluse with it. The problem i have right now is finding all the chimney's I found all but one. I wound up having to quit for the evening because I couldn't find the last one.