Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Blox

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
okay i'm having trouble with Wizard Blox i would love to get some answers so plz help i go in and play it on my ipod touch and i have a wifi connections and i play it it says congratulations you have one a prize i click on redeem but i never get the gift plz help (and i did fix it up to where it is connected with my account) PLZ HELP !!

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hi, I had the same problem once... Go to options in WizardBlox and check to make sure that the button is ON witch gives codes. like Code Recive:ON/OFF turn it on :D

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Ok I woold love to get some prizes for my wizard account but I can't figure out were to get the code It says you have won a prize I press get code then i press returning wizard then I log in and it says click here to return to wizard blox and it says press here to use a different wizard101 account do you get your code Dom that screen or do they send me the code to my email i have emailed kingsisle about all this but no reply in three days :( so I figured maybie the wizard101 comunity coold help me so plz help and yes I made sure the option to get codes is on it is lit up and has a star in it plz help I realy won't to get prizes from it o and sry for any spelling errors I am curently writing this on my iPod touch :D