Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LOST!! HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2009

I entered DS and performed a few quest. (The last one was the first lock box in grand chasm) Anyway i no longer have a quest. I hav been all though the world looking and no new significant quest have been given to me. I am so lost. Drake tells me that if i have not found my way to the next ring he cant help me. I am so ready to quit this game because i am so frustrated. Can anyone fill me in on what i am suppoed to do next. Where can i find my next quest?

Delver
May 04, 2009
jody68 wrote:

I entered DS and performed a few quest. (The last one was the first lock box in grand chasm) Anyway i no longer have a quest. I hav been all though the world looking and no new significant quest have been given to me. I am so lost. Drake tells me that if i have not found my way to the next ring he cant help me. I am so ready to quit this game because i am so frustrated. Can anyone fill me in on what i am suppoed to do next. Where can i find my next quest?

I'm kind of new to DS also, and I got messed up when I first went there. I got a quest "Read History Book in Plaza of Conquests". It is not part of the "BOOKS" quest. For this book, I had to go see Halina Warhawk in the Plaza of Conquests. I didn't have time to do the quest, so I left and came back. And then I forgot where I had to go to pick up the book. I also forgot I could check the "review dialogue" to see where it was. Anyway...I finally got back to Halina Warhawk and got the book and moved on.

Next area...The Grand Chasm...I almost missed quests from Zelen Battlehorn. I happened to look at the map and saw him and went to check him out. Got quite a few quests from him.

Not sure if you got both of these areas, but I didn't at first. LOL.

Good luck!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I do believe you have to go back to Milo in the DS library to continue the main quest. ( I could be wrong. It has been a long time since i did the quests there). I would suggest looking at your map and going to each person shown, one of them could have the quest you need to move forward on the main story line.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
First, chill you'll find it eventually lol. If it is a bug, it will be scoped out by wizard101, they are good about that, and they're even better about getting back to you. Make sure you look very hard at all your quests and the dialog with it, you might have possibly not realized that that quest is the main quest. Don't quit the game after you've come this far :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Lol you probably didnt accept the next storyline quest it will prob be in the same road you were at last