Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a Mooshu Book Quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
I have been doing quest in Mooshu for awhile and I've noticed books in some of the places where there are bosses. I am unable to read them and have not received a book quest. I know that the other worlds do have book quest and I'm assuming that Mooshu has one to. Just wondering if there is one and if there are other players who have also never gotten that quest. Thanks.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Yes there is a book quest in Mooshu. You can get the quest from a character (forgot his name) on the lawn close to the Jade Palace.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Amethystar wrote:
I have been doing quest in Mooshu for awhile and I've noticed books in some of the places where there are bosses. I am unable to read them and have not received a book quest. I know that the other worlds do have book quest and I'm assuming that Mooshu has one to. Just wondering if there is one and if there are other players who have also never gotten that quest. Thanks.

Yes, you pick up the quest in the Jade palace, near the Mooda Statue. When you exit the stor, turn right and you should see the quest-giver with the '!' over his head.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Thanks for the info. I did try what you told me but still no quest. Wonder why I never got the quest?

Delver
May 04, 2009
Amethystar wrote:
Thanks for the info. I did try what you told me but still no quest. Wonder why I never got the quest?

That's odd. Are you sure you went to the right character? There is more than one character in that area.

Also, did you finish the book quest in Marleybone when you were back there? If it works the same way as Zeke's quests (stray cats, oysters, etc.), you can't start the new world's quest until you finish the previous world's quest.

Hope this helps...

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Amethystar wrote:
Did you finish your quests in Krok? All of the quests for books follow a sequential order. First Wizard City, then Krokotopia, them Mooshu, then Dragonspyre. ( I'm preety sure that's how it works) The good thing about going back to get them all is that it gives you experience in getting better at working your cards and school. Hope it isn't too hard for you to go back and get them.