Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets ?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
im wondering about pets. I just get a pet with a mission with penny and ... now i wonder what is the meaning of pets ? For what use they are ? Are they just companions or you can use them in fight to fight along and how ? If someone can explain this to me pls. Thanks for the answers! ;)

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
We are all waiting with baited breath to find out just exactly what roles our pets will play in W101 in the future. Until now they have merely been cute, mute little tag-a-longs, constantly by our sides, but not doing much else. That is unless you are lucky enough to get a rare pet dropped from a boss, one that came with a W101 gift certificate, or have reached level 48 in the game and have gotten one of the school pets. These pets usually give a spell card which assists you in your fight. The school pets also add to your power pip percentage.

However KI just announced on Friday that our pets may be playing a more active role in the game starting very soon. What that role is, they are not yet saying....but until we find out for sure my advice to you is keep that cute little cyclopes close to you at all times. You never know what tricks might be up his or her sleeve.