Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park: Good or Bad?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
I've been hearing a lot of threads about people saying how hard it is. But I want to do it every chance I get because the last boss, I forget his name , drops a Mechanical Spider pet. This is like the rarest pet in the game and I want it so bad .

Defender
May 24, 2009
That place is evil! lol I hate those running golems, gives me a pain in the neck :p

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Good or bad? I think the word your looking for cruel. The enemies have 2000 health. I beat Marleybone (skipped Kensington Park) and now I'm in Mooshu with barely over 2000 health. I'm a level 42 balance wizard and I'd still get destroyed.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
MABorth wrote:
I've been hearing a lot of threads about people saying how hard it is. But I want to do it every chance I get because the last boss, I forget his name , drops a Mechanical Spider pet. This is like the rarest pet in the game and I want it so bad .
this place isnt for those for the faint of heart I have beaten it, you'll be on alot of time tryinging to beat it blaze duskflame machine master 50 ice
wolf soulflsme 48 balance ds explorer

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
MABorth wrote:

Really?I didnt know that the boss gives you a rare pet i guess i finally have to defeat kennsington park.

Keller RedVault

Level 32 Death Wizard
Magus