Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dissapear?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
My friends and I were battling it out in the SC when two of the spectors suddenly dissapeared. I thouhgt that that was wierd. After we finished the battle, my two friends didn't go see through, like all players do after battle(this allows creatures to go though them without battling). I went see though. The gate opened for me, but I don't think that they saw this. They came in later, and still fought. Why did this happen? Did they not fight a certain way??????

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Hope this helps:
Sunken city is a dungeon. Dungeons are pretty tricky places in that some unusual events happen. What seems to have happened is the people you were fighting with have ported in on you especially during a fight. It isn't a bug so much as how dungeons react to changes in the game like people porting in and/or out and other activity. While it is not a problem in other places, dungeons keep track of over all progress and new people are accounted for. This is also true for many other aspects of dungeons. The safest and sanest thing to do in dungeons is to go in together and leave together. I am not going to get into other things that dungeons can do that can hurt a poor wizards brain, and mine has been hurt plenty of times. However, it is safe to say that dungeons are to be tread lightly and knowing this you will have a mostly pleasant stay.

p.s. you will love Kensington Station xD