Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HORAY!!!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
well according to the newsletter this month, we will have some very interesting new additions to the game involving pets sometime this spring. This is not, however, what I am excited about. I got excited about one very small and seemingly unimportant detail.

There is a picture of several pets standing on a podium, First is a pig with a wizard city sash, second is a mander for krokotopea, and most important is the third one, A LOBSTER WITH A CELESTIA SASH!!!!!!!

This not only means that Celestia is coming this spring, but it also gives us an idea of the world. A lobster pet means that Celestia is possibly an underwater world like many people have wanted or at the very least will be similar to the storm school house.

Defender
May 24, 2009
I was very excited when I read the news! Well we aren't very far from spring, so that's good. But I am wondering if this means new cards, higher levels, new updates and stuff. Well only time will tell! :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I like it too but professors if your reading this, PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT BUYABLE WITH GOLD .

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
well according to the newsletter this month, we will have some very interesting new additions to the game involving pets sometime this spring. This is not, however, what I am excited about. I got excited about one very small and seemingly unimportant detail.

There is a picture of several pets standing on a podium, First is a pig with a wizard city sash, second is a mander for krokotopea, and most important is the third one, A LOBSTER WITH A CELESTIA SASH!!!!!!!

This not only means that Celestia is coming this spring, but it also gives us an idea of the world. A lobster pet means that Celestia is possibly an underwater world like many people have wanted or at the very least will be similar to the storm school house.

I dont see Celestia as an underwater world. Think of the constellations, Cancer the CRAB. Doesn't constellations fit in with these rumored "Astral Schools"

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
I saw the lobster with the pike and sash to but one thing you have wrong...Celestia means space not underwater and it says eventually they will make new worlds so for a few months there might just be new pets and a competition THEN Celestai will come out but I still hoping for it to come soon! :D