Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Malistare Come back? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Ok, at the end of Dragonspyre, we all know you're gonna fight Malistare. I have, and when he showed back up as a ghost with his wife, I was kinda dissapointed. I thought he'd make some kind of narrow escape or something and escape to another world (to be named later). But he just DIES! He's gone! POOF! No more Malistare in Wiz101!

So, down to my point, if Malistare or anything or anyone close to him shows back up in Wiz101, how do you think that will play out?

Who or what carries on Malistare's plans?

Does Malistare come back to life or posess someone?

What do you think?

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
You shoulda put a SPOILER label on this, doggonit! I haven't gotten that far yet!

That said, maybe Malistare has a kid who'll come back to take revenge?

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
There is a post that is naming different kinds of monsters that come before and after you defeat the Dark Lord . My monster is the Vixel(can't remember name). I don't know what the thingy is, so don't ask!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
I was utterly dissapointed also! Same with everyone making a big deal about how he's so powerful and yada yada, I expected better. The highest spell he used was a skeletal pirate. I must admit, I fell out of my chair laughing when he casted a dark sprite. A DARK SPRITE. Come on Malistaire! And yes, he just dies! That's not right! I would love it if, for instance, some psycho student spills a bunch of viles into one of the proffessors cauldrins, and it disturbs his and Sylvias resting spirits and they come back 10x as powerful for revenge because the brew manipulated them? When I killed him it seemed he was the old Malistaire again. And, I must admit, my friends and I thought Cyrus was helping Malistaire xD. (No offense to Cyrus but- xD) Maybe Cyrus goes psycho next because he's the ONLY Drake left alive? Save the people who choose Drake as their last name because it's cool to be in an evil family

~Sestiva Drake and
Victoria DeathGrove

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
i think maybe in the next world ambrose cals you to your office and hes like go to celestia to get the key to some other world because theyre is a disturbance in magical power there or something so you go to celestia to look for the next world key (kinda like you did when you were in mooshu you were doing that stuff for the dragonspyre key) and when you get to celestia then you see malistare and his soul turned good and hes like i will help you find the key to the next world

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Shirley65338 wrote:
I was utterly dissapointed also! Same with everyone making a big deal about how he's so powerful and yada yada, I expected better. The highest spell he used was a skeletal pirate. I must admit, I fell out of my chair laughing when he casted a dark sprite. A DARK SPRITE. Come on Malistaire! And yes, he just dies! That's not right! I would love it if, for instance, some psycho student spills a bunch of viles into one of the proffessors cauldrins, and it disturbs his and Sylvias resting spirits and they come back 10x as powerful for revenge because the brew manipulated them? When I killed him it seemed he was the old Malistaire again. And, I must admit, my friends and I thought Cyrus was helping Malistaire xD. (No offense to Cyrus but- xD) Maybe Cyrus goes psycho next because he's the ONLY Drake left alive? Save the people who choose Drake as their last name because it's cool to be in an evil family

~Sestiva Drake and
Victoria DeathGrove

Ha ha! The highest spell he used was vampire 4 me. Lol, i thought he was gonna use scarecrow and what-not, but NO.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
Maybe its that death wizard kid in Wizard City. I think he is located in Triton area, he talked about how Malistare was great and how death magic is the best. So maybe that is his apprentice!

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
As in comic books and most movies is the main villain truly dead? The writers of comic books and games or movies find ways to bring the main villain(s) back even at times if it doesnt make sense. Look at the Harry Potter series, how many times was Voldemort defeated as just to come back in one form or another? Many times.