Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school worlds feeling left out?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Well we all have seen what the dragon's army has done to the world, with the help of Malistare. What about the tritions and giants? (storm and ice)
Maybe for ice another world that was wonderful and full of greenery, that was frozen solid

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Here are the worlds with their schools in them

Krokotopia-Balance
Marleybone-none
Mooshu-Life
Dragonspyre-Fire and Death
Grizzleheim-Myth, because of the mural in that place
Celestia(is coming out soon because of the announcement of the new pet thing that Merle announced)-Storm, because of the lobster thing

So all we are missing is a Ice world, I really want to see that

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
What if the Ice World is Antartica? Malistaire has spread his invasion to Earth and Ambrose freaks out and asks you to fight the Ice forces in Antartica before scientists discover everything or Malistaire takes over our home world? I think that would be fun! I still think Malistaire should stay the hardest boss in the spiral, and all the sub-worlds corresponding to one of his schemes.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
GreyG wrote:

Krokotopia-Balance
Marleybone-none
Mooshu-Life
Celestia(is coming out soon because of the announcement of the new pet thing that Merle announced)-Storm, because of the lobster thing

WORLDS ARE NOT SCHOOL SPECIFIC. They are based on real life places in our world. Dragonspyre, yes it considered a "fire world. And how does Grizzleheim count as Myth?? Did you EVEN bother to read anything they said? Grizzleheim hosts Ice Giants, so its the Ice world.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
MisaMisa33 wrote:
GreyG wrote:

Krokotopia-Balance
Marleybone-none
Mooshu-Life

WORLDS ARE NOT SCHOOL SPECIFIC. They are based on real life places in our world. Dragonspyre, yes it considered a "fire world. And how does Grizzleheim count as Myth?? Did you EVEN bother to read anything they said? Grizzleheim hosts Ice Giants, so its the Ice world.

and yet it isnt completly ice and yes they are world related
wc-modern society prob
Kt- egypt
Mb-london
Ms-chiana or japan prob
Ds- is prob Prompeh italy after it was destroyed, or Rome after its empire colapsed

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
MisaMisa33 wrote:
GreyG wrote:

Krokotopia-Balance
Marleybone-none
Mooshu-Life

Heh, hem. For your information, Krokotopia is the world of balance which IS school related. I believe YOU dont pay attention to what they say in Krok. Please, dont go off saying people dont know what they are talking about when you dont yourself.

Historian
May 15, 2009
doe sit have to be ice?

grizzleheim- Ice it is Norse mythology based
frost giants gods etcetera etcetera etcetera

krokotopia based on egypt

marleybone based on 18th century London with Jack the ripper, Moriarty, and Sherlock homes

Dragonspyre- I have no idea :p

Mushu- is based off Japan

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
Well we all have seen what the dragon's army has done to the world, with the help of Malistare. What about the tritions and giants? (storm and ice)
Maybe for ice another world that was wonderful and full of greenery, that was frozen solid

grizzlehiem is ice.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
GreyG wrote:

Krokotopia-Balance
Marleybone-none
Mooshu-Life

guy's gh is NOT myth it's ice.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
MisaMisa33 wrote:
GreyG wrote:

Krokotopia-Balance
Marleybone-none
Mooshu-Life

and yet it isnt completly ice and yes they are world related
wc-modern society prob
Kt- egypt
Mb-london
Ms-chiana or japan prob
Ds- is prob Prompeh italy after it was destroyed, or Rome after its empire colapsed

ms is japan mainly. and ds is mostly greek.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
guys and girls stop fighting classes are still being left out and frankly i dont care what there based off i care about what class they are so we should come up with ideas about like gh i know it might be ice but still can there be a world for ice that has ice in it

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
The worlds may actually be related to real life or sometime on earth

wizardcity is like medieval times

krokotopia is like when cleopatra ruled egypt

marleybone is actually london (cause of Big Ben and Scotland Yard)

mooshu is like ancient japan

dragonspyre is like the dinosaur age

grizzleheim is like the native american time

celestia is like atlantis

each world
is sort of like different times in earth's history

Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
GreyG wrote:

Krokotopia-Balance
Marleybone-none
Mooshu-Life

actually, ice is gh's world, because gh is norse mythology, with frost giants (which are ice.) and have you SEEN gh??!?!? its covered in ice. so honestly we are missing a myth world.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
joewizard wrote:
GreyG wrote:

Krokotopia-Balance
Marleybone-none
Mooshu-Life

actually, ice is gh's world, because gh is norse mythology, with frost giants (which are ice.) and have you SEEN gh??!?!? its covered in ice. so honestly we are missing a myth world.

Stop complaining about the worlds.
Do you really think that Celestia is going to be the last world?

Wizard City is like Medival times - and it has all different types in it.
Krokotopia is Egypt when the English where exploring it - its theme is balance.
Marleybone is London about 150 years ago - it has no one theme.
Mooshu is Japan about 300 years ago - its theme is life and a bit of myth
Dragonspyre is similar to wizard city but on fire, it also looks like some anceint Greek city - its theme is fire and death.
Grizzlehiem is Scandinavia at the time of the Vikings - it theme is mainly Ice and a little myth.
Celestia is atlantis obviously - and its theme is storm

Next world should be something like modern north America, or Mexico/Peru/Aztec

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
There needs to be a death world, complete with a haunted forest, graveyard, and ghost town!

Here are how the worlds stack up so far....

Wizard City- all schools

Krokotopia- Balance

Grizzleheim- Ice, it has the frost forge, and in Nadiviliir (spelling?) there are tons of Ice Giant statues and a mural of the Ice Giant dualing a dragon.

Marleybone- none (Marleybonians don't pracetice magic!)

Mooshu- Life

Dragoonspyre- Fire

Celestia- Astral schools technically, but it was destroyed by the Storm titan and now its under water so I think it counts for Storm as well.

so now there needs to be death and myth worlds! :D

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
sice the worlds r all based on a timeline, then shouldnt there be a world n the future

Kevin Deathdust-lvl 47