Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Schools and 4 Elements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I was wondering, and please could a staff member answer this too, what would the seven schools be put in the four elements? (Water, Earth, Fire, Air)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
schyo5123 wrote:
I was wondering, and please could a staff member answer this too, what would the seven schools be put in the four elements? (Water, Earth, Fire, Air)

Fire-fire school
water-storm school
air-storm school
earth-myth school

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
What about ice? Please staff members answer this, I need someone from KI to confirm. Thanks

Delver
May 04, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
schyo5123 wrote:

Fire-fire school
water-storm school
air-storm school
earth-myth school

Wouldn't earth be Life School?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Life can be many things. They breathe a song to make life (air), but they have inner peace and discipline like earth (plus lots of dirt too), and water is the element of life, along with earth, and fire gives the warmth of life, but these are not equal like balance. Death might be water and earth because it is the lowest on the spiritual triangle and earth is lowest and water is too, but Death doesn't have the ahem, warm hearth family feeling to it like earth. Myth is air for its knowledge and competitiveness, but earth for its seriousness and grounding. Plus its water because it is the imagination.

I know all of them except for Ice!!!!! If you can KI, plz reply!!!! Others opinions are welcome too. Thank you

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Hollen1233 wrote:
schyo5123 wrote:

Fire-fire school
water-storm school
air-storm school
earth-myth school

Yes i really was just thinking of myths earthquake.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Hollen1233 wrote:
schyo5123 wrote:

Fire-fire school
water-storm school
air-storm school
earth-myth school

Yes i really was just thinking of myths earthquake.

If anyone here follows Friendly Necromancer's blog he had a real point at one time when he explained why Myth is the opposite of Storm. The point of the blog he posted was that storms cause erosion to earth, and Myth spells....as you all should have noticed, are very earth-based. Every spell that myth attacks with, save for Blood Bat, comes from the earth. The cyclops jumps up out of it and smashes and breaks the ground. The troll smashes the ground. The Humongofrog comes up out of the ground, even looks like the earth for a moment, earthquake is self-explanatory, the minotaur poofs out from the ground and stomps across it to hit the enemy, Orthrus comes up from the ground.

Life is more about nature in general, not exactly the earth.