Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Ol' Whats-his-name

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Waz up,
I am currently on the mooshu crafting lvl and I've been too lazy to get the recipe for the Seal Seraphim. Toshio told me Zhi Lan has the specific recipe and he is located somewhere in mooshu. Could you guys tell me where he is? I know I've seen him around but I dont feel in the mood to walk the entire perimeter of mooshu. Thx

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Waz up,
I am currently on the mooshu crafting lvl and I've been too lazy to get the recipe for the Seal Seraphim. Toshio told me Zhi Lan has the specific recipe and he is located somewhere in mooshu. Could you guys tell me where he is? I know I've seen him around but I dont feel in the mood to walk the entire perimeter of mooshu. Thx
Idk since i dont care much for crafting but i think you might get more results if you posted this in the crafting section.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Waz up,
Idk since i dont care much for crafting but i think you might get more results if you posted this in the crafting section.

Tashio has the recipie, he shouldn't send you to anyone else.

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009

All of the crafting quest givers carry the recipes you need to craft the items required with the exception of the second and third crafting quest in Dragonspyre. In the case of the second quest, it is usually a school specific item, and two of the three times I have gotten the quest, the item was sold by the appropriate recipe vendor in Mooshu. What I mean by that is for my Storm character I had to visit the storm gear vendor in the Cave of Solitude. For my Myth Character I had to visit the myth gear vendor in the Village of Sorrow. The only time I didn't have to venture forth to Mooshu was with my life character because the quest giver happened to sell the recipe for the item.

The third crafting item in Dragonspyre is a set of bookshelves and Toshio in Mooshu sells that recipe.

Hope that helps

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Waz up,

Tashio has the recipie, he shouldn't send you to anyone else.

Omigosh, I totally read the thing wrong. Zhi Lan is the furniture vendor! She gives me the crafting table. Sorry for my stupidness. lol.