Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

all enemies with weakness

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
I think only the balance enemy should have weakness because almost all the enemy you fight have weakness and it gets annoying

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
heartwalker1 wrote:
I think only the balance enemy should have weakness because almost all the enemy you fight have weakness and it gets annoying

isnt every enemy having a weakness better?
sooo you know how to kill em faster.... :?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
heartwalker1 wrote:
i COMPLETELY agree i mean why is death using weakness if its balances spell? I am fine with BALANCE people using weakness, just other school foes. Get what i am try'in to say?

Defender
May 24, 2009
Lets not forget that all enemy love to cast heck hound, storm shark, and meteor strike! And they are not even fire or storm

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
what really creeps me out is how they change the spells.

For instance i saw a boss use an ICE kraken.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
heartwalker1 wrote:

Sometimes it helps death students. A bunch of times when I use sacrafice, weakness reduces the damage you take. Oh, and empower too.

-Anthony Redflame Level 40 Necromancer (Master)

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
I find it annoying when an ice boss (ones with lots of health) use something like Icezilla! Or Ice kraken. Like Storm does so much damage and then ice gets lots of health??? Gah thats what I hate! Also it is very annoying when everyone casts weakness... very hard for balance students since they have to get rid of all there blades and traps! If you are any other school though just don't have a wand that is the same as your school! Its great to get weakness's off and keep all your blades!

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
true true... but wouldnt it be easier to kill if they DID have a weakness? anyways i kinda hate that too i see ice weavers use fire shields i mean how could they possibly learn that?!