Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Certificate Email Promotion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I have two accounts with Wizard 101 and recently recieved an email for each account indicating that if I purchase a gift certificate, I would recieve 1000 crowns. So I bought $25 dollar dift certificates from each account and have not gotten the promised 1000 crowns on my accounts. I reviewed the email and there is no fine print saying I had to do anything special. So what needs to be done to get the promised free crowns?

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Hello Wizard!

The email promotion for the 1,000 crowns with the purchase of a gift certificate offer ends on March 16th. Unfortunately we do not have an automatic system in place yet to award you with crowns right away. Once the offer comes to an end, we will be emailing out the bonus crowns. We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this may have caused you. Look for this email the week of March 16th.

Regards,

Krokopatra

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Excuse me Krokopartra but I was reading this promotion and am suddenly very interested. Please tell me about how much you need to spend. If you can buy it for yourself and other rules to this promotion. I will check this tomorrow.

Thanks