Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard nicknames

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Got a nickname for your wizard(s), think that there's that special "something" that discribes your wizard, then this is the place to talk about it.

For my first wizard, SethShadowCloud, my Fire Grandmaster, I've sort of given him the nickname, "Minion Lover" because I love to use minions, especially the Living Puppet minion. Sure he has the lowest minion health, but he's helped me out a bunch of times in the past, and "flash", my fire elemental, is a good help too, especially for keeping the opponents from using fire and tower shields; that will allow me to set up for a big hit.

So SethShadowCloud is not only a Minion Lover, but also a Machine Master(yes, I finally beat Kensington Park, even when my friends had to leave, thank you grand myth henchman.)

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Destiny Dragoncoin might have a nickname like Wakko.
Why?
Because I like to eat peoples stuff. ( not for real of course)
Rocks, hats, wallpaper, ANYTHING!

I would rather be known as Peacemaker though.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
My wizard is just Kestral, but I have named my Sprite (Life) minion; her name is Jeanine.

I suppose if you want a nickname for Kestrel you can call her The Pet Whisperer; I kinda collect them!

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
I have a grandmaster life and sometimes I call her "Life Queen" because sometimes I'm such a drama queen and because life moves are what I usually use. And I'm just saying but one of my friends calls him self the "Prince of Myth."

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
My nickname would be The Ninja of Balance. Either that, or Hello, my name is I never pay attention and am a crazy partyer.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

a.k.a Ninja of Balance

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
My Grand Pyromancer (fire wizard) is named Ryan MistCaster. The nickname people sometimes call me is "Hot Head" because well, I'm fire.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I have a friend on wizard101 named just allison, but she likes to be called ''Snowy''.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Well, Blake Iceheart level 27 Thaumaturge is usually called Ice or Frosty Blizzard.

Well one, cause I'm Ice School, and two I practically LOVE blizzards!(Well the spell, not the real thing)

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Moondragon007 wrote:
My wizard is just Kestral, but I have named my Sprite (Life) minion; her name is Jeanine.

I suppose if you want a nickname for Kestrel you can call her The Pet Whisperer; I kinda collect them!
wait your wizard name is kestral i have a friend named kestral and she is life do you have a friend named joseph thunderblade if you do that's me

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
my friends call me sparky! but my dad calls me miss fizzle and a conjurer I
know calls me storm girl and once he called me Fish! (I'll get you for that, Reed!)

Kimberly thunderheart, master diviner

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
My name is Cody Sparklemask and I am known as(dramaric pause) the Blizard Wizard.Because i am ice level 38(finally) and wear ALL white clothes.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
I have a Grand Balance and Life Wizard called Alura Winter Blossom who loves to help out my friends as much as I can, be drama free, and be funny so that every one around me is laughing and happy. So I guess you could say my nickname is Alura Chill because I tend to tell people to chill and be happy :-)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
Moondragon007 wrote:

wait your wizard name is kestral i have a friend named kestral and she is life do you have a friend named joseph thunderblade if you do that's me
i think the name Kestral is a really pretty name

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
i am heather wild flame, but sometimes my freinds just call me wild or flameo. joshua sandust, destiney soulstone,olvia nightpants and jack frost are all my best wizzy buddies.if any of you see this post, REPLIE. bye bye

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
ok in real life my friends know i play on this and they sometimes call my the wizard of the bizzaare. not because i shop alot(i dont even really shop) because i have taken weridness to a new level

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
flash33 wrote:
Got a nickname for your wizard(s), think that there's that special "something" that discribes your wizard, then this is the place to talk about it.

For my first wizard, SethShadowCloud, my Fire Grandmaster, I've sort of given him the nickname, "Minion Lover" because I love to use minions, especially the Living Puppet minion. Sure he has the lowest minion health, but he's helped me out a bunch of times in the past, and "flash", my fire elemental, is a good help too, especially for keeping the opponents from using fire and tower shields; that will allow me to set up for a big hit.

So SethShadowCloud is not only a Minion Lover, but also a Machine Master(yes, I finally beat Kensington Park, even when my friends had to leave, thank you grand myth henchman.)

Well I didn't make this nickname myself but, most my friends call me weird so I guess it's my new nickname! But since when do they think of a nickname called weird???? XD

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
My nick name would be "Werewolf" or "Fire Sensei". The first would be because I rarely ever go a battle without using heckhound, and the second because I know practically everything about the existing game, including how to navigate unlike some wizards I know, that's right, I'm talking to you David Stronggem! You call yopurself a good wizard but you always need to call me when travelling about the spiral! You are a fake! Anyway, I can tell my friends the stats of almost all of the spells.