Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Curiousity

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
I was just curious if level 27 was suitable enough to mess around in Marleybone without being beaten to a pulp. PS: I'm a Life wizard.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Picklehead41 wrote:
I was just curious if level 27 was suitable enough to mess around in Marleybone without being beaten to a pulp. PS: I'm a Life wizard.
Your a little below average but your still good. just make sure you have some good attacks so you wont get "beat to a pulp"

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Picklehead41 wrote:

You'll be ok. You're a life wiz.!

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
well to tell you the truth on my adept fire I am level 28 and almost out of newgate prison lol

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
I got into MarleyBone when i was level 25 Life. I haven't had any trouble so far and i bet you wont either :D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Picklehead41 wrote:
By that level you should be in Marley...at level 28 most schools get a quest in MB, usually on Chelsea (2nd area).

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
I was lvl 24 when I got to mb. I am an ice/storm wizard, and now lvl 27(almost 28) at doing great. just got katz lab quest. you will be fine! :D

Delver
May 31, 2009
kroktopia starts at level 15
marleybone level 25
mooshu level 35
dragonspyre level 45
you can go to these places earlier by following the storyline and skipping the extras, but most people are more comfortible finishing all the quest in one world before moving on.
In answer to your question a level 27 life wizard can do just fine in marleybone