Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

playing with two different accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
I have two separate accounts so that me and my husband and children could play along side one another at the same time but when we went to meet at the potion lady in the commons we were unable to see each other. What's keeping us from playing together at the same time? The accounts have different user names but i used the same password for both accounts. Could someone please help explain if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a reason we aren't able to see each other when logged in at the same time from different computers on different accounts (paying TWO subscription fees for this and it's not working).

Administrator
Wizard101 has several Realms for our players to enjoy. All the Realms are identical so if you're in the Greyrose Realm and your friend is in the Wu Realm, you can be standing in exactly the same place and not see each other.

There are two ways to find your friend.
1. Agree on a Realm to meet in before you log in.
You can switch between Realms easily when you're not in a duel. Simply press Esc and select the very last top on the tab with the above icon - and you will see a list of Realms to choose from.

CTRL - M is the shortcut key to bring up this section of your journal.

2. If you know your friend in real life, you can give him a True Friend Code - this will allow you to teleport directly to each others location. To learn about True Friend codes, please visit this page: https://www.wizard101.com/game/truefriendcode

community@wizard101.com
Hero
May 27, 2009
My family has exchanged True Friend codes between all of our wizards, and they we click on the star icon next to the wizard's name in the Friends List so that they are always at the top of the list. Makes it super easy to port to each otherand meet up.