Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LvL 58 new pets!?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Doesn't it seem strange no one I found so far ever thought of new lvl 58 pets? Anyways, I made this thread cause I thought we needed new level 58 school specific pets. I know it sounds strange cause we already have things like that, but think, if they're really gonna increase the max level to 60, they are probally gonna make new pets. Post your ideas down here! :x

Fire: A fire dragon would be nice
Ice: A Ice Wyvern
Storm: A small triton
Balance: A mander
Life: Why don't we just settle down and make life a leprechaun? We got leprechauns, but they're different then the spell!
Myth: A Living Puppet pet please!
Death: Death should be a banshee

Tell me what you think about this!

Carlos Griffinshade
LvL 30 ice

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Ovelence wrote:
Doesn't it seem strange no one I found so far ever thought of new lvl 58 pets? Anyways, I made this thread cause I thought we needed new level 58 school specific pets. I know it sounds strange cause we already have things like that, but think, if they're really gonna increase the max level to 60, they are probally gonna make new pets. Post your ideas down here! :x

Life: Why don't we just settle down and make life a leprechaun? We got leprechauns, but they're different then the spell!

Carlos Griffinshade
LvL 30 ice
I like your ideas but
1. Leprachan is already a pet
2.Triton is a fish, meaning it would die on land
3.mander is already a pet also(unless you gave the leprachuan and mander a good design)
4.A banshee...actually not a bad idea :-)
5.Same thing with the golem

MY ideas are:
Fire: Phoenix
Ice:A pure sappire collosus(sorry i am stumped with ice)
Balance:although everyone keeps saying a judgement i would say a scorpion :-)
Myth:A creature that has the golems head, minotaurs body, two of the cyclops weapons and the trolls skin color. Maybe it can be called a living minollclops(a combo of all the names)
Death:Banshee or a scarecrow
Storm:idk for now maybe a kraken

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Err... No. There are already two leprachans, What would the Triton walk on? We already have dragons, and there is already a Mander pet.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
i think it depends on the new lvl 58 spells!

But my idea for a storm pet is Storm Lord!
It can float around on that dark cloud and follow you around! :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I think you guys are forgetting something very important. The highest level one can reach is 50.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I want something totally awesome for Life! Maybe a big serpent like the Craw Wurm from Magic the Gathering, or a giant butterfly? Or a gryphon. Or a grizzly bear (naturalistic, not anthropomorphic like from Grizzleheim). Or a giant hedgehog, that can roll up into a ball and run over enemies like a pointy bowling ball.

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
I'm gonna reply to all these posts in one:

Some say a triton would die in land, some ask how will it walk? How does a stormzilla not stomp over you and how does a wraith not stab you (maybe) with his scythe? Imagination, in other words, the triton would float over the ground and still not die.

Ok, now some are saying the max is 50 and we can not go over it. Some people are saying that we would be able to reach at least another 10 levels and one of my friends friend said she read it in a magazine some day when the next world (After Grizzleheim) releases.

To the people who posted their ideas, good job! I like all these ideas and other things! Keep it flowing!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Ovelence wrote:
I'm gonna reply to all these posts in one:

Some say a triton would die in land, some ask how will it walk? How does a stormzilla not stomp over you and how does a wraith not stab you (maybe) with his scythe? Imagination, in other words, the triton would float over the ground and still not die.:
Thank you for clearing this up to me.(also when you said the die on land thing, i think you are reffering to me LOL because i have like 12 posts about it.)

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
Here are my ideas for each school-

Life-Dyrad or Centaur
Myth-Humongofrog or Orthrus
Death-Scarecrow or Skeletal Pirate
Balance-Judgement or Hydra
Fire-Pheonix or Firedragon
Ice-Ice Wyvern or Frost Giant
Storm-Triton or Kraken

Those are my ideas!

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl22
life&fire

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
Pets (They all give 7 more power pip percentage)

Storm: Storm Lord ( a storm lord floating on the dark cloud)
Ice: Ice giant ( an ice giant floating on a cloud)
Fire: Fire dragon ( a ruby red dragon, 4x the size of a normal pet dragon)
Life: Centaur
Myth: A golem, like the ones from the golem tower
Death: Scare crow
Balance: An six headed hydra ( 3 elemental school heads and 3 spiritual school heads)

Cards
Storm: Typhoon 930 damage plus stun to all enemies
Ice: Yeti 870 damage plus stun to one enemy and tower shield to self.
Fire: Demon 790 damage plus 330 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.
Life: 840 heal to all team mates and 120 health over 3 rounds to all team mates.
Myth: Cerberus 35 damage + 75 damage + 720 damage.
Death: Death Nova 730 damage to all enemies and convert half of damage to heal yourself.
Balance: Super Nova 820 damage to all enemies and -45% accuracy to all enemies.

Spells look like

Storm: A giant Hurricane appears ( but it is made entirely of water) and hits the enemy.
Ice: A snow monster appears and sacks you with a giant club.
Fire: A demon appears and shoots millions of fire balls at you from its mouth.
Life: an angel appears on the field and heals you + friends.
Myth: a three headed orthrus
Death: a Silvery, Blackish power nova appears on the field, and well, you know the rest.
Balance: An orangey red tan colored nova appears on the field, and you know the rest.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
pkcahill645 wrote:
Pets (They all give 7 more power pip percentage)

Storm: Storm Lord ( a storm lord floating on the dark cloud)
Ice: Ice giant ( an ice giant floating on a cloud)
Fire: Fire dragon ( a ruby red dragon, 4x the size of a normal pet dragon)
Life: Centaur
Myth: A golem, like the ones from the golem tower
Death: Scare crow
Balance: An six headed hydra ( 3 elemental school heads and 3 spiritual school heads)

Cards
Storm: Typhoon 930 damage plus stun to all enemies
Ice: Yeti 870 damage plus stun to one enemy and tower shield to self.
Fire: Demon 790 damage plus 330 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.
Life: 840 heal to all team mates and 120 health over 3 rounds to all team mates.
Myth: Cerberus 35 damage + 75 damage + 720 damage.
Death: Death Nova 730 damage to all enemies and convert half of damage to heal yourself.
Balance: Super Nova 820 damage to all enemies and -45% accuracy to all enemies.

Spells look like

Storm: A giant Hurricane appears ( but it is made entirely of water) and hits the enemy.
Ice: A snow monster appears and sacks you with a giant club.
Fire: A demon appears and shoots millions of fire balls at you from its mouth.
Life: an angel appears on the field and heals you + friends.
Myth: a three headed orthrus
Death: a Silvery, Blackish power nova appears on the field, and well, you know the rest.
Balance: An orangey red tan colored nova appears on the field, and you know the rest.
Yeah i cant agree to this.

1.why would myth have such a crummy pet as a golem? They made one already. So unorgional(i cant spell it)

2.Life should get a attack not another heal

3.Fire is overpowered it would do 1120 damage.

4. ALL the spells should get different animations.(black nova, 3 headed orthrus)

5.Super nova? why dont we just make a orthrus with 200 damage and call it dark orthrus. you kinda undertand what i'm saying.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Hmm, well since they are all much lower level spells for such higher level wizards, I do not agree with the pets you have chosen. We have to consider what the level 58 spells will be, BUT if they made them based on spells today, they can be these:

Fire- Fire Dragon {{It wouldn't fly as high and when you stand still it lands next to you and breathes around}}

Ice- Frost Giant {{It would fly next to you and when you stand still it slowly swings the hammer and strikes the ground}}

Storm- Storm Lord {{It would fly around and when you stand still his hand fills with lightning and hits wherever}}

Myth- Honestly, hard to say, it would truly be whatever the 58 spell is.

Life- Centaur {{Runs next to you and when you stand still it notches an arrow and shoots it}}

Death- Scarecrow {{Somewhat hovers next to you and when you stand still its eyes and mouth glow blue and it shakes around}}

Balance- Judgement {{Hovers next to you and when you stand still it hits the scales and raises them}}

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
These ideas are flowing! Also noticed my list wasn't carefully thought of, so it kinda not really rocks. :(

Anyways, I forgot to respond to a common objection to my list! Leprechuans. Yes, there are the Lucky and Death Leprechauns but remember, Lucky is all fancy with the stylish pot o' gold and Death just has that gloomy feeling that death spells most normally have. These Leprechauns look nothing alike the originals so it can be wise to choose a standard style Leprechuan!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
( I 'm balance.)Sorry, but i don't like the balance mander. i think mander s are just weird.What about a locust swarm that hovered around you or a giant scorpian? Tell me what you think.Oh, and pkcahill645 i like your balanc pet idea.

Morgan Stormheat Lv45

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
For the lvl 58 pets I have to choose...........

Fire: Fire Dragon

Storm: Thunder Snake

Death: I think the death is just fine but I am also thinking a Scarecrow

Life: I also think life is fine but what about a Centaur

Balance: Judgement

Ice: Frost Giant

Myth: Cylops

Hope ya like them!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Grandmaster,
Brianna RubyFlame
Pyromancer, level 50

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
hockeyrox1545 wrote:
I think we should have pets of all the level 48 spells.

I don't want to object to anyone's (Unless they're objections to my list (We all gotta right to defend ours as the creator of this thread is from the US) posts, but I'm afraid there's one minor problem in this one. You see, they already got A pet that's the lvl 48 spell so it's impossible! The pet is the myth's orthrus!

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
wolf179 wrote:
( I 'm balance.)Sorry, but i don't like the balance mander. i think mander s are just weird.What about a locust swarm that hovered around you or a giant scorpian? Tell me what you think.Oh, and pkcahill645 i like your balanc pet idea.

Morgan Stormheat Lv45

We already have pet manders purple and red, but not green (Meaning that their ancestors weren't a follower of anything) or blue (Which means they followed the Krokosphinx.

Green is good cause it means they're in the middle making it a great balance pet

Blue is good cause it would show the balance minion!

I kinda think it should be a combination of the 3 colors (There's 3 if you don't include green), so it has probally purple arms and legs, blue body and tail, orange heads and brown with red triming clothes to represent balance.
You can also do the other way, making storm myth so the storm parts are yellow, ice death so the blue parts are black, fire life so the head is green. You can do this which I like also!

One arm yellow, the other purple, the leg under is the other color so it's like the leg under the yellow arm is purple and the oppsite for the other! Black tail, blue body, one half of the head is orange with a green eye, and the other half is green with a orange eye! The clothes like the other 2 are brown with a red triming for maroon to resemble balance!

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
thadwolf wrote:
I think you guys are forgetting something very important. The highest level one can reach is 50.
CELESTIA IS OUT! so, dont say stuff if you dont know! ( :? :? :?in test realms )

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
bbthedark wrote:
thadwolf wrote:
CELESTIA IS OUT! so, dont say stuff if you dont know! ( :? :? :?in test realms )
that post was from a while ago

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
Ovelence wrote:

Carlos Griffinshade
LvL 30 ice
banshee is alredy a pet, you get it from sergeant skullsplitter

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Ok i have a few ideas!

Fire: Genie

Death: Bone Dragon

Ice: Ghost Wizard Rider (Or something like that :D he is also riding a horse!)

Life: Dryad

Myth: Medusa

Balance: Egyptian Eagle

Storm: Loch Ness Monster (Or something like that :D )

If you were wondering where i got some of these from, they are the new lvl 58 spells!!

Sloan WindThistle Grandmaster Conjurer
Keelan StarSword Lvl 11 Initiate Theurgist <--(i might have spelled that wrong)

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Dude some of these pets are already out. like the banshee. this is my idea for death.

Skeletal Dragon (Comes with Skeletal Dragon at Baby)