Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

blood moss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
oh wow where do you find blood moss i am running myself ragged trying to find it please help
Grand master Life
monica sanddust

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
lol i having the same trouble. i heard from one of my friends you can find them on nightside. but so far i got nothing so i just make them.

Hero
May 27, 2009
To find Blood Moss, you have to pick up Red Mandrake, which is found on Cylops, Firecat, Nightside, Sunken City and in the Haunted Cave. I think there is also a spawn site in Savarstaad Pass in Grizzleheim. If you are high enough level, you can buy the Transmute Blood Moss Recipe from Edora in Olde Town. It takes 15 Red Mandrake to make a Blood Moss. There is a lot of demand for it, so it takes persistence and a lot of realm switching to find a lot of it. It is the Rarest of Rare Reagents (IMHO)!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Mandrakes are found in nightside, and they have a low bloodmoss yield. You can also use the transmute spell to convert mandrake to bloodmoss. Don't expect to buy, as it never seems to show up (I have managed to buy two pieces over many characters).

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
15 mushrooms to make 1, or they could be in with the mushrooms, or buy them at bazaar

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
i know that you can make blood moss but i wondering if you can find blood moss you can pick up. my friend keeps telling me to go to night side. plz tell me if you can find blood moss then just making it

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
skipper1will wrote:
i know that you can make blood moss but i wondering if you can find blood moss you can pick up. my friend keeps telling me to go to night side. plz tell me if you can find blood moss then just making it

The rare form of mandrake is bloodmoss. If you pick, say, 50 mandrake, you should get 3-4 bloodmoss (~6-8% chance from my analysis of a small sample size).

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009