Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jobs: possible additive to the game

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Maybe we could have these implemented into the game. My ideas are as folows. All jobs require payments (in gold)

1. Shopkeeper- given stocks and are able to sell them to people(only get half
2. Cook- makes food that could replenish health/mana
3. Blacksmith- makes different weapons using forge and things
4. Trainer- Helps a specific student with quests
5. Teacher- helps groups of students with questions on the game
6. Maid/ Butler- takes care of house while away
7. Pet Caretaker-Takes care of pets while away
8. Pet Hatching - Takes eggs they get and raises them for people
9. Gardener- care for the plants(could make where plants must be cared for
10. Designer- help people with their houses

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
i like the idea, I sometimes design my friends house for them, free of course. But a extra gold in a poor wizards poctect never hurt anyone
it sounds a little too much like free realms though

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I have one, a scientist/alchemist - make potions and elixrs

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
This sounds a lot like ''RuneScape'' so I dont know if it would be a good idea or not.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Cool ideas. I have some:

Athame smelter: Makes the athame a different one, varying in price of how good the athame is.

Pet Hatcher: This one is for making a pet from other pets. (MUST HAVE A PET ON YOU AT THE TIME.) Then, you must have another pet so they can hatch a new species.

Archer: A new weapon, the arrow, is used to snipe out enemies from behind. It will use one of your spells and fires defeating the enemy. Here at the Archer you may purchase arrows and special treasure cards with the abiltity to be arched. (If it fizzles, it will give your location away to the enemy.

Archer Trainer: You can learn arching spells from him, for a no price other than a Archer Point. Training points will not be accepted.

Pet Trainer: You can learn special moves for your pet here, and make them useful for fights. (For example, Firezilla will cast Firezilla.)

Hotel Worker: If you want a wizardly vacation, come here! You can stay a while and regain health or mana and play minigames, train, or more.

Waiter/Waitress: Here you can come and eat food to regain mana or health, with the waiter/waitress.

Guardian: A hireable guardian that helps you for a time limit.

Doctor: If your wizard is low on health, there will be a doctor in every area so you can pay him to heal you.

Mander Captain: A Mander capable of sailing you over the area of Krokotopia you are in. (Only in Krokotopia.)

Mount Helper: Helps you control your mount easier.

Mount Trainer: If you have an animal mount, a trainer can help you let your mount learn a CHARGE spell.

Marleybonian Blimp Lady: In Marleybone, you can hitch a ride on her blimp to your destination. (The farther, the more you pay.)

Dragon Tamer: Can sell or let you hitch a ride on the Dragon you have neared.(Only in DragonSpyre.)

Fairy/Sprite/Pixie Healer: A little fairy who can help you in a duel. (Heals you only, no attacks, shields, blades, globals etc.)

Shopkeeper Instantaniasly: A shopkeeper who can make it to where you are. (Must have the Crown Menu up while he comes.)

Assistants: People who can help you design a house, or just give you ideas or help you with and/or give tips.

Spell Sellers: These people can provide any kind of spell at all times. All kinds will be up for sale, no matter how crazily high level it might be, and as small level it could be. Costs a little pricier, mainly because the convinince of the chance you will find what you are looking for. Arching spells and pet spells are somewhat included, not many will be sold do. They can be found rarely in a small nook or cranny, because it will challenge wizards to get what they want. They are always on the move. They will stay for about 5-10 minutes at a time. So you better know what you want, because there is barely enough time to even find what you want by looking through the whole thing!!!

Bow Vendor: Sells bows for a regular price. The more it costs the more precise it will be.

Mount While Arching Trainer: Teaches you a way to shoot arrows while riding on your sleek ride.

Banker: If your low on bank space, come here! They can help you manage your items/money.

Equiping more than one pet at a time trainer: Okay, the name says it all: Trains you for equiping more pets.

Special Alchemist Potioneer: Helps you make iregular potions, like the crown ones, out of reagents.

Chef Trainer: Helps you learn the way of cooking with reagents.

Fisherman: You can buy fresh fish to heal you from him.

Fisher Trainer: Helps you learn the way of fishing with magic, fighting Tritons, too :P

Special Blacksmith: Helps you make special weapons limited-use ones.

Blacksmith Trainer: Helps you learn the ways of the blade.

Arena Helpers: These people help you stratigize the attempt to fight.

That's my ideas!

Thanks!

mman17

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
You should have different jobs for different schools, like:

Life-plants(farming), building supports(wood)or creatures

Death-blacksmith, weapons, burial

Myth-minion health,shops,plans

Fire-welding,hearth(warmth of those hurt of in battle),animal creation(transformaion of animals)

Ice-giving good shields to those in battle,minion calling(I mean:they call animals up to help players.ANIMALS!)

Storm-helping people in battle by killing the bad gueys,making traps,fordging spells

Balance-tidying rooms,making sure that everyone is in good shape

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
ok i got a good on you know how in fights you get other school robes boots hats etc well you can go to the shopping district buy a store and add that clothes to your store and you add the rpice :) :) :) :-) :-)

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
GreyG wrote:
Maybe we could have these implemented into the game. My ideas are as folows. All jobs require payments (in gold)

1. Shopkeeper- given stocks and are able to sell them to people(only get half
2. Cook- makes food that could replenish health/mana
3. Blacksmith- makes different weapons using forge and things
4. Trainer- Helps a specific student with quests
5. Teacher- helps groups of students with questions on the game
6. Maid/ Butler- takes care of house while away
7. Pet Caretaker-Takes care of pets while away
8. Pet Hatcher - Takes eggs they get and raises them for people
9. Gardener- care for the plants(could make where plants must be cared for
10. Designer- help people with their houses

yes! This could make the game so much better. Do you know how often I wanted to earn some extra gold? :D

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
zorro11 wrote:
You should have different jobs for different schools, like:

Life-plants(farming), building supports(wood)or creatures

Death-blacksmith, weapons, burial

Myth-minion health,shops,plans

Fire-welding,hearth(warmth of those hurt of in battle),animal creation(transformaion of animals)

Ice-giving good shields to those in battle,minion calling(I mean:they call animals up to help players.ANIMALS!)

Storm-helping people in battle by killing the bad gueys,making traps,fordging spells

Balance-tidying rooms,making sure that everyone is in good shape

Those areall good ideas but I have one comment on the Death burial thing. Well why would you need to do that