Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anything Interesting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
For a lot of people including myself, Wizard101 is probably the greatest or only game they play. However, at times do you ever feel that the game behind you if you already did all the worlds and have a grand character? When ever that happens I get bored in the game, and start bothering friends if they need help. I know it takes money, commitment, and hard work to make this game possible, but don't you ever get the feeling you need a bigger challenge in the game? If you have any idea's that can challenge players like me, please post them.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
There are always new things to try out in Wizard101. If you haven't already, do the crafting quests around the spiral. Also, you could look for something to do in Grizzlehiem, if you haven't already done that. Oh, almost forget to mention this! There have been rumors that in the next few months or so there might be new world. I think it was something like Celestia. There were also a few rumors about new magics, like sun moon and stars. Though I don't really get that: the sun is a star, so that's kind of redundant. Anyway, hope there was something useful in there. If not, I might as well be talking to a brick wall...

Victoria SpiritBlossom, lvl 27 adept theurgist

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I have a Myth Grandmaster and have finished every available quest on every world so far (even GH). I have even completed all the crafting missions. So, while waiting for new releases I have decided to take on a few "personal" challenges.

1. Try and get every badge possible for your character ( I have between 70-80 so far).
2. Try and collect every type of pet ( I now have 47 in my collection and it's still growing).
3. Try and collect every crafting recipe and make at least 1 of every item possible ( I haven't started this one yet, but I am toying with the idea).

I hope this helps.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Zorback18 wrote:
For a lot of people including myself, Wizard101 is probably the greatest or only game they play. However, at times do you ever feel that the game behind you if you already did all the worlds and have a grand character? When ever that happens I get bored in the game, and start bothering friends if they need help. I know it takes money, commitment, and hard work to make this game possible, but don't you ever get the feeling you need a bigger challenge in the game? If you have any idea's that can challenge players like me, please post them.

I'm not sure how many wizards you have, but if you didn't use up all six desks in your classroom, you could add new wizards...maybe one wizard for each school. There are seven schools, but we can have only six wizards maximum. Maybe that will be changing soon???

Defender
May 24, 2009
When this happened to me I decided to fill up all the seats with new wizards. And now I have eight Grandmasters, in two accounts :p . Now I am here waiting until KI finally decides to launch a new world and raise the level gap. :/