Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gate in Haunted Cave

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
What is that door in Haunted Cave for? Its that death symbol door near stormdrain tower. I have been trying to figure what the heck it is doing there!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Survivor
May 13, 2009
Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Possibly something for a future update? Maybe if you have some kind of death pet you can go in there. (With the new pet update coming up soon! :D :D :D ) It's just like Barkingham palace in Marleybone!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
Hmm, though that i don't know what that cave leads to. I guess it leads to the dimension of meanies ( second theory is: the village of wraith people ) 8)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
maybe the headmaster will send us on a mission to go behind that gate and defeat a big ugly monster and collect a spiral key.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
heartwalker1 wrote:
A wraith appears in front of it for a death wizard spell
how do you know? are you a necromancer?

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
Skippster1297 wrote:
Possibly something for a future update? Maybe if you have some kind of death pet you can go in there. (With the new pet update coming up soon! :D :D :D ) It's just like Barkingham palace in Marleybone!
I hope so because it is killing me to walk past it every time i farm for bat wings i see it and wonder what the is in there?

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
riof wrote:
heartwalker1 wrote:
YEA my death wizard is pretty far in the game but nothing has happened with that thing! :anger:

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
O i have an idea. mabey it has somthing to do with the new interactive pets... they said that the new pets would open up new places in familiar world mabey that is what they were talking about :? :?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
glade8er wrote:
riof wrote:
heartwalker1 wrote:
YEA my death wizard is pretty far in the game but nothing has happened with that thing! :anger:
sorry. :(

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
glade8er wrote:
O i have an idea. mabey it has somthing to do with the new interactive pets... they said that the new pets would open up new places in familiar world maybe that is what they were talking about :? :?
are you sure they said that?

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Well it is somehow the same gate that says you go for Penny Dreadful. I got no clue why it is what is it. :P :)

Historian
May 28, 2009
Well, maybe that place is just like the dragon mount cave, only fire wizards

can get there, other wizards need quest to get there, or that is only for

deaths so if this is my 2rd anwser good, forget it other wizards than deaths. :(

Colin Legend Gem level 21 Myth Wizard

Showed badge:Elemental Dispeller

I cant beat the throne room of fire because my powerful most friends cant

get online at the same time! :x

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
I think it will be an update but i never seen a anything come near it i was thinking about it too what will it be another fun place or a nightmare!

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
i think that the gate is for the key that you get when you beat briskbreeze tower.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
dagger44 wrote:
What is that door in Haunted Cave for? Its that death symbol door near stormdrain tower. I have been trying to figure what the heck it is doing there!
for now there is nothing there but i hope they will make a new area there