Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great new world idea + new school idea.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
I have a great new idea for a new world & school,Dragonia .Fire wizards i think your gonna like this ok this is a idea but if kingsile sees this its possible.So when you are a lvl 30 professor Familia calls you up and gives a egg and says "I think you are reddy to be a dragon rider this egg is a dragon egg you will raise it in Dragonia a hidden world in the spiral you must stay there until your egg hatches then come to me .And dont worry I have a castle there for you.Also you may want to learn some more about your dragon so here is a complete guide to dragons.Ill meet you there."Then she sends you to dragonia.

my name is Wolf Nighthunter if you have any ideas please reply. :-)
p.s Professor Dalila Familia can you tell me what you think please.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
fireguy88301 wrote:
I have a great new idea for a new world & school,Dragonia .Fire wizards i think your gonna like this ok this is a idea but if kingsile sees this its possible.So when you are a lvl 30 professor Familia calls you up and gives a egg and says "I think you are reddy to be a dragon rider this egg is a dragon egg you will raise it in Dragonia a hidden world in the spiral you must stay there until your egg hatches then come to me .And dont worry I have a castle there for you.Also you may want to learn some more about your dragon so here is a complete guide to dragons.Ill meet you there."Then she sends you to dragonia.

I want to add something.

Frayer A. Dragena can sell Eggs.

Types of eggs:

Balance Dragon Egg:
Hatches to Balance Dragon in 2 hours.
50% Speed when equipped

More dragon eggs soon.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
alienforce0320 wrote:
fireguy88301 wrote:

I want to add something.

Frayer A. Dragena can sell Eggs.

Types of eggs:

Balance Dragon Egg:
Hatches to Balance Dragon in 2 hours.
50% Speed when equipped

More dragon eggs soon.

Well this idea is for Fire students because when you think of dragons you think fire. P.S.The dragon is your partner but you can ride it.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Cool and the dragon eggs i got new idea Storm Egg hatches in 2 hours + 70 speed (electricity = storm)