Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death needs another hit all attack

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2009
i have noticed that all the schools exept death have to hit all attacks (life is a heal all on casters side). fire has metor strike, and master spell, ice has blizzard (which i think needs a change it looks just like metor strike exept its snowing and has ice crystals on feild) and master spell, storm has tempast and master spell, life has unicorn and master spell which dont attack but heal all instead, and myth has humongo frog and earthquake. Death only has its master spell scare crow that attacks all enimies. it seems a little unfair that death should only be able to attack one enimie at a time until level 48 while all the other schools at least have 1 hit all attack for most of the game.

pleas post ideas for a new death hit all spell! :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
conorjak7 wrote:
i have noticed that all the schools exept death have to hit all attacks (life is a heal all on casters side). fire has metor strike, and master spell, ice has blizzard (which i think needs a change it looks just like metor strike exept its snowing and has ice crystals on feild) and master spell, storm has tempast and master spell, life has unicorn and master spell which dont attack but heal all instead, and myth has humongo frog and earthquake. Death only has its master spell scare crow that attacks all enimies. it seems a little unfair that death should only be able to attack one enimie at a time until level 48 while all the other schools at least have 1 hit all attack for most of the game.

Be greatful, life has zero ZERO multy attacks
Fire-meteors 4, scald 5, dragon 7
Ice- blizzard 4, frost giant 7
Storm- tempest x, storm lord 7
Myth- Frog 4, earthquake 6
Balance- sandstorm 4, nova 7
Death- scarecrow 7
Life- NONE ZERO ZIP NADA.

Yes death needs a multy hit, but LIFE NEEDS IT MORE. life only good in 2v2/+ when it with an attacker. 2 lifes vs 2 storms. the storm prob win with tempest and storm lord.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i agreed with you alecvolterra, i'm a grand myth and a adept life and i dont like that part of life dont have multy attack spell life really need it

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
AlecVolterra wrote:
conorjak7 wrote:

Death- scarecrow 7

Yes death needs a multy hit, but LIFE NEEDS IT MORE. life only good in 2v2/+ when it with an attacker. 2 lifes vs 2 storms. the storm prob win with tempest and storm lord.

I agree with This guy. Death has as least one attack on all, but it's hard to fight 2 enemies with life, even at grandmaster level. Also, the fact that most Necromancers use life sapping attacks, like Wraith and Scarecrow, which not only causes some pretty big damage (especially with Feint involved) but also heals you pretty well. I think that if Death gets a second AOE spell, life should get 2.

Defender
May 09, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
conorjak7 wrote:

Death- scarecrow 7

ok woah at first it was a little confusing at first i thought you where going to arguee with me about getting death a second spell then you agree?

well thx for agreeing (i think) and ya life could use some more attack spells
but you have to remember life can heal all people on your side with unicorn and bartleby, and bartleby also leaves a absorbe which its pretty good even though death life steals go right through it.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i'd definitley agree with both of you, but if death is going to be an attack, i think it needs to be a hit all + stun or just plain STUN. a lot of schools have stun, including fires all stun, and you dont even need to be that high of a level to use that!O.o

just a thought

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
life doesnt need another multi-attack spell
it specialty is HEALING.
and death is fine the way it is. You cant do the comparing thing because different schools have different specialties

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
henrysoohoo wrote:
life doesnt need another multi-attack spell
it specialty is HEALING.
and death is fine the way it is. You cant do the comparing thing because different schools have different specialties
I think life DESERVES a attack all because if you count all the ATTACKS life gets(teacher and school) life only has 5 attacks. They are:

Natures wraith
seraph
imp
leprachaun
centaur

So yeah they derseve a multi hit attack, even if their specalty is life.