Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone Blocks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
SOMEONE tell me where there are lots of stone blocks cause i looked in halls in krok and NOTHING can someone tell me where lots of them are? 8)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
kirby46728 wrote:
SOMEONE tell me where there are lots of stone blocks cause i looked in halls in krok and NOTHING can someone tell me where lots of them are? 8)

I usually get all the stone blocks I need for the rest of the crafting quests in the pyramid. Look in the 'end rounds'. But, if you are serious about crafting, you do need to realize that there are many looking for the resources at peak gaming times, so do your adventuring when all your friends are on, and collecting either early, or late. I like to stay on after others leave. Sunday - Thursday nights during the late evening is best for me...I get home from my night classes and log on and it is a graveyard here :-) So try after midnight game time if you are in the west (11 pm), or after around four am gametime (6 am eastern) if you are in the east.

If you can't get on in peak collecting times just buy what you need and save yourself the hassle. Remember, in peak player time you earn monies faster in groups.