Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My one flaw with DS

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Ok so my and some friends were in a dungeon and some girl fighting a boss kept bugging me for help. So i ported to help her and it turns out that all the spots were taking for fighting the boss. (BTW i deleted this person from friends list.) So when i tried to port back to my friends it said "Your friend is busy right now" This needs to change so you can port to friends in a dungeon

Daniel StormStaff
Level 42 Diviner

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:
Ok so my and some friends were in a dungeon and some girl fighting a boss kept bugging me for help. So i ported to help her and it turns out that all the spots were taking for fighting the boss. (BTW i deleted this person from friends list.) So when i tried to port back to my friends it said "Your friend is busy right now" This needs to change so you can port to friends in a dungeon

Daniel StormStaff
Level 42 Diviner
that happens to me in every world even in wizard city when i went out of sunken city it said yur friend is busy but do i care no so im luke ice lvl47 and im out

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Was the dungeon you ported out of a TOWER?

Most of the towers in DS are Gauntlets like the Golem Tower in WC. Once in you cannot go back out or you will have to start over. You also cannot place a mark or port into a tower.

When someone asks me to port when I am in one of those towers, I tell them I am busy and cannot help. If they ask again I tell them they are very close to earning a spot on my ignore list. That usually stops the pleas for help.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
the trick is to go back in the dungeon alone then port to them it always works

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
The never ending dungeons are a real problem for people like me who may only get to play for an hour at a time. I got hooked playing with my sons and have almost completed one time around the spiral. Not being able to recharge or come back later has really put a damper on my characters development. :?

Quinn Unicorncaller
Level 49 Life