Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I still can't get to Krokotopia.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Yes, I know there's a thread on how to get to Krokotopia.

After defeating Foulgaze, I talked to Ambrose and got the mission to defeat Lord Nightshade. at that time I wasn't a subscriber. I defeated him, then went on to other wizard city quests. I am a 3 Streets Savior, and I've doen all other wizard city missions (other than Sunken City, but that is optional). I got the Sunken City mission before subscribing. I subscribed today, so I went to talk to Ambrose to get the world key, but he will only talk to me about sunken city and it's very frustrating. I can't get into Bartelby's mouth to go to Krokotopia, I have to teleport through a friend.

Do I need to start again with a different character now that I'm a subscriber?
Can somebody please help me find a way to get the world key?

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
SuperNobody wrote:
Yes, I know there's a thread on how to get to Krokotopia.

After defeating Foulgaze, I talked to Ambrose and got the mission to defeat Lord Nightshade. at that time I wasn't a subscriber. I defeated him, then went on to other wizard city quests. I am a 3 Streets Savior, and I've doen all other wizard city missions (other than Sunken City, but that is optional). I got the Sunken City mission before subscribing. I subscribed today, so I went to talk to Ambrose to get the world key, but he will only talk to me about sunken city and it's very frustrating. I can't get into Bartelby's mouth to go to Krokotopia, I have to teleport through a friend.

Do I need to start again with a different character now that I'm a subscriber?
Can somebody please help me find a way to get the world key?

I don't see how this is possible. Foulgaze and Lord Nightshade are only available from a quest after completing Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane, both of which are Subscribers areas, unless you use crowns to unlock then. Is that what you did? If so, check your quest book, maybe there's something you missed.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
You don't just get to go to Krokotopia. Merle Ambrose sends you on a quest to the Sixth School. You need to go there first. Then when the quest is finished and you return to Ambrose, he then gives you the quest to go to Krokotopia via Bartleby.