Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Gear???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
OK, so i was helping some friends in MooShu with the Tree Of Life and after finishing the Oni, my friends got regular gear and i got The Headgear of the Sylph!! So i was just wondering, why did I get crowns gear?? I am happy that i got it and i was also wondering if any other bosses in MooShu and Dragonspyre drop the crowns gear. If so, who? Thanks :-)

Christo HexShade Level 46 Master Pyromancer

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Shakespear123 wrote:
OK, so i was helping some friends in MooShu with the Tree Of Life and after finishing the Oni, my friends got regular gear and i got The Headgear of the Sylph!! So i was just wondering, why did I get crowns gear?? I am happy that i got it and i was also wondering if any other bosses in MooShu and Dragonspyre drop the crowns gear. If so, who? Thanks :-)

Christo HexShade Level 44 Master Pyromancer
High leveled bosses drop crown gear, but you have to fight them a lot.

I got titan shoes(gives colosus) from gurtok icepiercer

I got hat of rising stakes(gives power play) from stoker(secret boss in katz. lab

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
Shakespear123 wrote:

Christo HexShade Level 44 Master Pyromancer

Yes, some bosses do drop that kind of gear but you have to be careful becuse they are found in the center of Dragonspyre and they are like level 7-10 bosses.