Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frostholm glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Ok so I want to use the questhelp for Frostholm but when I tired using that for the quest the arrow doesn't appear. What's up with that?

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
AnimeFreak2112 wrote:
Ok so I want to use the questhelp for Frostholm but when I tired using that for the quest the arrow doesn't appear. What's up with that?

Frostholm where Lothin Doombringer is? Or Frostholm the dumgeon?

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Dude, I shared your frustration for this situation. I finally found the solution. Go to the Options part of you backpack thingy. Go thru all the options till you find Questhelp: On/Off. Turn it to on and BOOM! There you have it! :D

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Frostholm where Lothin Doombringer is? Or Frostholm the dumgeon?

Where Ivar Andersson is actually.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
crock38 wrote:
Dude, I shared your frustration for this situation. I finally found the solution. Go to the Options part of you backpack thingy. Go thru all the options till you find Questhelp: On/Off. Turn it to on and BOOM! There you have it! :D

Ok, allow me to rephrase it. I meant to say that the quest helper IS ON, and the arrow isn't showing up. Please, any helpful answer or solution would be greatfully appreciated.

Administrator
Not all quests qualify for the Quest Helper Arrow, some you just have to figure out using your instructions and the map.
Make sure you actually have a quest selected in your Quest Journal.
Also, if you press T on your keyboard, you will turn the Arrow on and off.

AnimeFreak2112 wrote:

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Sorry dude . I meant well, but I guess I just made it worse by adding a teacher into all this, huh? Hi again, Gamma. So sorry,
Chris ShadowDreamer

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
all you have to do is press the "T" button.

Don't even have to open up chat, just press it.