Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Station Upgrade.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I need to to the Seal Of The Seraphim crafting assignment that was given to me in Marleybone but the crafting station that came with the dorm room won't do it even if I move the station to my house.

I found the furniture store in Kroktopia that sells crafting stations, but, the stations have names but no identification of that points of crafting can be done on them or what level or craft badge is required.

Rest assured I'm not going to buy them all, wasting money in a trial and error process to see which one works with Seal Of The Seraphim.

So which crafting station does that?

And yes, I have all the ingredients and the recipe and ready slots so don't say that's why it won't work.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
I need to to the Seal Of The Seraphim crafting assignment that was given to me in Marleybone but the crafting station that came with the dorm room won't do it even if I move the station to my house.

I found the furniture store in Kroktopia that sells crafting stations, but, the stations have names but no identification of that points of crafting can be done on them or what level or craft badge is required.

Rest assured I'm not going to buy them all, wasting money in a trial and error process to see which one works with Seal Of The Seraphim.

And yes, I have all the ingredients and the recipe and ready slots so don't say that's why it won't work.

The Seal should work on your Basic (I just did this on one of my characters last night). But to always be sure, look at the recipie, if you select the one you wish, besides telling you the reagents needed, on the left side it will have cool down time as well as type of crafting station.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
jaronuts wrote:

On your crafting recipe card, you'll see two icons. A clock (at the top) and a vial/bag/bed (bottom). Hover over the vial/clock/bed icon and that will tell you which crafting station you'll need to use for that specific recipe.

You can also hover over the clock icon, and it will tell you how long the cool down time is per item crafted.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:

The Seal should work on your Basic (I just did this on one of my characters last night). But to always be sure, look at the recipie, if you select the one you wish, besides telling you the reagents needed, on the left side it will have cool down time as well as type of crafting station.

You could not have done it on a basic station because hovering over the part that you say to says it requires an equipment crafting station, not a basic.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
AlicornsPrayer wrote:

On your crafting recipe card, you'll see two icons. A clock (at the top) and a vial/bag/bed (bottom). Hover over the vial/clock/bed icon and that will tell you which crafting station you'll need to use for that specific recipe.

You can also hover over the clock icon, and it will tell you how long the cool down time is per item crafted.

There are no "cards" to look at. There is only a picture of the item to be made. I bought the recipe so how do I look at the "card"?

I clicked everywhere.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Wanted to add after Mike's mentioning it...Your recipe only requires the basic table...

So you may want to check your backpack, as it may be full. Which will keep you from being allowed to craft, since there's no room for the crafted items to be put into your backpack. ;)

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
AlicornsPrayer wrote:

There are no "cards" to look at. There is only a picture of the item to be made. I bought the recipe so how do I look at the "card"?

I clicked everywhere.

Go to your book, click on the recipe/regeant icon, select the recipe you want to craft, and that's your 'card' that appears in the left page side of the screen...It tells you the regeants needed, plus also the cool down time (top icon), and crafting station needed (second icon).

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
Wanted to add after Mike's mentioning it...Your recipe only requires the basic table...

So you may want to check your backpack, as it may be full. Which will keep you from being allowed to craft, since there's no room for the crafted items to be put into your backpack. ;)

No. Basic station would not do it. I bought the equipment station in Kroktopia and suddenly it functions normally for the craft assignment.

Since I proved over and over that a basic station will not do the seal of the seraphim for me, maybe there is something else involved like your crafting level that lets you do it on a basic station.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
AlicornsPrayer wrote:

Go to your book, click on the recipe/regeant icon, select the recipe you want to craft, and that's your 'card' that appears in the left page side of the screen...It tells you the regeants needed, plus also the cool down time (top icon), and crafting station needed (second icon).

No. There is no card to look at per your instructions. I click on the recipe and nothing appears where you say except the picture of a black lotus flower.

I made the two seals of seraphim.

The ability for me to do this on a basic station or to look at a recipie "card" simply does not exist.