Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Role-play club

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Okay, this club is a club that pretends that there something else, like a skeleton guard, or a mystical fire elf, and has fun doing it.

I oringionally came up with this idea one day in test late last year, and have done it with my friends in live as well, and it is so much fun.

One of the role-plays we do is first we transform into a skeleton (transformation elixir/potion) and pretend that we're dworgyn's royal/loyal guards, and try to get other wizards to join us, usually by a pvp duel.

No one is actually hurt from this, as this is just to have even more fun with the game and it's options availible to us currently.

Also note that it in case you haven't figured it out yet, it all takes place IN-game.

So if you would like to join in on the fun, and/or even have some ideas of your own, then by all means join.

Seth ShadowCloud
Fire Grandmaster (secondary storm, third ice, I train in the elemental schools)
A good friend

NOTE: In the duels, we usually just talk role-play talk, and the duels are always practice, never ranked, and usually all that are playing at the time will come and watch and root for whatever side that their on.

NOTE: Something new that I added to the dworgyn guard role-play a few weeks ago. Since I can understand that it's not always possible to buy the transformation elixirs, I made I so that wizards can still join, but pretend that their spys in disguise (a wizard part of the skeleton/undead army, but does not have an transformation elixir equipped, tried to make it fair to everyone.)

NOTE: Even though we usually don't use mounts (to make it like we're an actual army), they are allowed, we just don't use them very much, kinda adds to the funess of the role-play game in my opinion.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
DUDE!!!!

I LIKE THE IDEA!!!!

Can I join?

I am Kyle Firefist

Can you let me in?

Of course you can join. Anyone who wants to join is allowed to, and if you have ideas for some role-play games feel free to share them, I'll bet they'll be fun. 8)

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
I definetly want to join! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D This sounds totally AWESOME! I will be an evil dude (Malistaire or his henchman or something) because EVIL = AWESOME! I know a good place for secret meetings. It could be my house. I have the new storm house and it totally ROCKS! We could either meet in the cave, behind the lighthouse elevator, or the head of the submarine. I think it should be the cave since I have a campfire in there w/extra wood. Also it just has a totally awesome view of the storm. You can see waves smashing on the rocks and it gives me an idea of how much i control. I mean, storm pwns. If this was real we could pwn anyone. We would summon rainstorms for fire, lightning to shatter ice, we would give myth a dose of reality, take away life, and use the energy in lightning to bring dead back to life.

Alex DragonBreaker
Level 49
Master
Storm (if you hadn't already guessed)

Cya in the Spiral!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
milo10000 wrote:
I definetly want to join! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D This sounds totally AWESOME! I will be an evil dude (Malistaire or his henchman or something) because EVIL = AWESOME! I know a good place for secret meetings. It could be my house. I have the new storm house and it totally ROCKS! We could either meet in the cave, behind the lighthouse elevator, or the head of the submarine. I think it should be the cave since I have a campfire in there w/extra wood. Also it just has a totally awesome view of the storm. You can see waves smashing on the rocks and it gives me an idea of how much i control. I mean, storm pwns. If this was real we could pwn anyone. We would summon rainstorms for fire, lightning to shatter ice, we would give myth a dose of reality, take away life, and use the energy in lightning to bring dead back to life.

Alex DragonBreaker
Level 49
Master
Storm (if you hadn't already guessed)

Cya in the Spiral!

Hmph! Take away Life, eh? Why I oughta... (-Sentence is fake)

lol Just a hint of my idea. A bunch of Life wizards get angered at the death of Sylvia, and even more angered at them giving so much laughter and joy to the world and getting nothing in return that they go on strike. Death gets angered at this because of course there no more people to die (lol this makes the school sound so evil...) So Life and Death goes to epic War more epic than before? I think it sounds cool. And the Life wizards that retort to being evil unite with Death to make a once in a lifetime united force of natural enemies? I think it'd be awesome.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
ok all these things seem 2 require definite ways of telling sides so lets throw in UNIFORMS!!! like it has 2 look like...the starting getup but all xxxxxx (random color) with xxxxx(another random color) trim.

meet in a HOUSE???? desist i beseech ye (translation: stop! plz! i beg you!)! couldnt ppl meet somewhere in the game world like the 2nd floor of the KT library in some random realm we all port 2? yes i AM interested i <3 RPGs!

but anyway, RPGs pit players against non players. so one person (Dungeon Master or whatever u call it) is like the leader and sends the others on quests like... to get a certain boss item or use tough/keeneyes on a certain card and that all sounded really lame. better idea: sorry dont have one.

as 4 that life vs death idea phooey on it. do u realize how many many other ppl hav had that SAME IDEA? no offense but sounds boring and kinda unfair, i mean us RPGeeks arent all life or death i 4 Xample am balance.

o and milo10000 what wood real storm do 2 real balance? nothing nada zilch and storm wood be countered by all schools if game realistic u no fire evaporates water in to steam, ice cood freeze the water (btw litening cant shatter ice sry), life = plants and plants suck up water, myth cood i dunno use earthquake and drain the sea, and as 4 that litening-bring-dead-2-life THATS JUST MADE UP BY MARY SHELLEY. (frankenstein author)

but all things considered the RPG club isnt a good idea, i mean w101 is ALREADY an RPG.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
flash33 wrote:
Okay, this club is a club that pretends that there something else, like a skeleton guard, or a mystical fire elf, and has fun doing it.

I oringionally came up with this idea one day in test late last year, and have done it with my friends in live as well, and it is so much fun.

One of the role-plays we do is first we transform into a skeleton (transformation elixir/potion) and pretend that we're dworgyn's royal/loyal guards, and try to get other wizards to join us, usually by a pvp duel.

No one is actually hurt from this, as this is just to have even more fun with the game and it's options availible to us currently.

Also note that it in case you haven't figured it out yet, it all takes place IN-game.

So if you would like to join in on the fun, and/or even have some ideas of your own, then by all means join.

Seth ShadowCloud
Fire Grandmaster (secondary storm, third ice, I train in the elemental schools)
A good friend

NOTE: In the duels, we usually just talk role-play talk, and the duels are always practice, never ranked, and usually all that are playing at the time will come and watch and root for whatever side that their on.

NOTE: Something new that I added to the dworgyn guard role-play a few weeks ago. Since I can understand that it's not always possible to buy the transformation elixirs, I made I so that wizards can still join, but pretend that their spys in disguise (a wizard part of the skeleton/undead army, but does not have an transformation elixir equipped, tried to make it fair to everyone.)

NOTE: Even though we usually don't use mounts (to make it like we're an actual army), they are allowed, we just don't use them very much, kinda adds to the funess of the role-play game in my opinion.

sounds kinda fun mind if i try???

Emma SummerCaster :-)

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
OH AWESOME!
I love role-playing!

Rachel Rainhaven
Storm Grandmaster (I don't use other schools' spells except sometimes fire)
What server, place, and time will this take place in?

Instead of the whole skeleton thing, lets do a Good vs Evil

I love twisted plots that make you go "OH! No way they just did that! O:"

Example:

There are four good wizard and four evil wizards. (our equal ammounts xD)

We all talk in group chat, so we can hear what each others doing, well, most of the time. If you have something that the good side couldn't hear or the bad side, you simply just say it normally.

Well anyway, the bad people should be in one of the shops in DS (because their in ruins) While the good people are in Wizard city in the library or some place casual. There has been evil spreading across the spiral ever sense malistare has died and people assume it has something to do with the dragon titan. When it's really the evil group trying to bring Malistare back from the dead. The plot launches from there and the eivl OR good could win! See how fun that is?

Defender
May 28, 2009
When i used to go on Club penguin i LOVED doing that. I always pretended to be a wolf. They should make a wolf potion on here! Then we can turn into wolves and make our castles into wolf dens and have a WOLF PACK!

Hero
May 02, 2009
Penguin4ever wrote:
OH AWESOME!
I love role-playing!

Rachel Rainhaven
Storm Grandmaster (I don't use other schools' spells except sometimes fire)
What server, place, and time will this take place in?

Instead of the whole skeleton thing, lets do a Good vs Evil

I love twisted plots that make you go "OH! No way they just did that! O:"

Example:

There are four good wizard and four evil wizards. (our equal ammounts xD)

We all talk in group chat, so we can hear what each others doing, well, most of the time. If you have something that the good side couldn't hear or the bad side, you simply just say it normally.

Well anyway, the bad people should be in one of the shops in DS (because their in ruins) While the good people are in Wizard city in the library or some place casual. There has been evil spreading across the spiral ever sense malistare has died and people assume it has something to do with the dragon titan. When it's really the evil group trying to bring Malistare back from the dead. The plot launches from there and the eivl OR good could win! See how fun that is?

I like the sound of that. Yeah, the baddies could start in the Athenium and have a sorta secret base in nightside, and the good guys could start in Ravenwood, olde town, Golem Court (like the dragon's mouth cave) or like you said, the library.

Each group would try to recruit people to help them (bad side would have them do thier dirty work, deliver messages etc. and good side would have them help them on thier journey, etc.)

It's a good idea. Maybe we can meet tomorrow in realm helephant in the dragon's mouth cave at say, 4:25 or 4:30.

My IGN is Seth ShadowCloud, Grandmaster Fire/Storm, former Veteran, and a good friend.