Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something is going on... I need help please.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Hello,

I have been reported at least three or more times for something I don't know what I did. The third or more time I have been reported was today. I was just standing on the corner in the Shopping District asking for weak card donations, when a box screen had appeared telling me that I had been reported again, that it was a warning, and that I shouldn't use any inappropriate language. When I hadn't used any inappropriate language at all. I feel like I am being mis-reported. I don't think I have done anything wrong but if I am doing something wrong I have no idea what it is that I am doing. So could you please look into this and fix the problem or tell me what I am doing wrong so I can stop. I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you for listening.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Why are you standing there asking for cards? Get into the game and fight to earn cards. There are some wizards who have been tricked into giving cards with the promise of codes or whatever. Someone who has recently had that experience may be reporting everyone who asks for cards.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
SparklyMarlyn wrote:
Hello,

I have been reported at least three or more times for something I don't know what I did. The third or more time I have been reported was today. I was just standing on the corner in the Shopping District asking for weak card donations, when a box screen had appeared telling me that I had been reported again, that it was a warning, and that I shouldn't use any inappropriate language. When I hadn't used any inappropriate language at all. I feel like I am being mis-reported. I don't think I have done anything wrong but if I am doing something wrong I have no idea what it is that I am doing. So could you please look into this and fix the problem or tell me what I am doing wrong so I can stop. I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you for listening.

If you have done nothing, Mr Lincoln and his helpers will get upset at the false report and woe to the false reporter. If you did do something, he will send an email to you describing what you did, and then you can send a reply back. If you didn't do anything wrong, no need to worry.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
First, stop begging for cards, but you can't be reported for this, not even for scamming, at worst people will say go earn some noob. (I AM JUST SAYING WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY NOT WHAT I SAY)!