Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plz Help! stuck on quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Im on the quest where you are suppose to defeat Frost Colossus and everytime i follow the quest tracker it leads me to a chamber but there is no blue light on and usually 4 other people can join you. you know when it counts down from 10 but that isnt there either.
Could anyone please explain to me why i cant finish this quest? or is my quest tracker leading me the wrong way?
plz&thankyou!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
well, when you get in the krokoshinx ... go to the right door.then you can get to the f.c. YAY!!! but you HAVE to fight them by your self. i had that quest. my qust tracker went the wrong way . But i defeated him!!! :) Thanks.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
i can't find where to go to beat the F.C for some reason can someone help me?

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Iridian Raincloud
Adept Thaumaturge

Sometimes I find when the quest tracker leads me the wrong way, opening the map will show me where the target is; for example you'll see a picture of a colossus. When you enter the Krokosphynx, DO NOT go into an area with circles (a dungeon). You are aiming for the first area in the sphynx, located on the far right (the hall of champions or something like that). Once you make it into the right region, your quest arrow should lead you to the right room. Hope that helps

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009