Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additional Wing "Mount" Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Well, ... we got Seraph wings and Bat wings. How about Fairy and Sprite wings,
too?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Ya or DRAGON wings or, ummm, waybe a wing for each school! like bat=death, dragon=fire, ect.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Very nice idea but wings seem to be centered on life and death so fire wings and frost wings. Storm wings can be lightning. Myth wings well idk yet but i will tell you if i figure out. Now balance is hydra like wings. So tell me what you think. :D

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Those sound like good Wing ideas, too. That would be awesome to see. ^_^ Hm, the idea that the current ones are Life and Death, ... yeah. That sounds right, too.

But hey, if there are Wings for the Life and Death Schools, then there should be wings for all the schools, right?

BTW, ... when mentioning the Sprite Wings, I forgot to mention the Dark Sprite type as well.

Hey, ... aren't the Healing Sprites and Fairies and the Dark Sprites Life and Death?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
These were my ideas:

Death-They can have skull wings that break apart and fling the death person in the air for a short moment

Life-hmm they can have wings that can either be covered in flowers, roses with thorns, mushrooms etc

Fire-They can have wings that are made of fire and have small 2 power nova like fireballs revolving around them

Myth-They can have wings that have a dark side with a yellow myth side and the other side can be a bright side with black or blue myth sign on them

Balance-Judgement wings i cant say becase they are very simalar to seraph ones, maybe...they can have wings that look like the 2 scales on thier sign

Ice-They can have frozen wings that float with soft snow

Storm-they can have a tempest like water under their feet and the watergoes to thier backs and wings come out

I hope you like my ideas and they can be from a quest so that anyone can have them and they can add accuracy,damage and resist and a wand 2 cards that does 95 damage and you can get them from a quest

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Here is my ideas. Fire= wings of flames or dragon wings(bigger and more scale like then bat wings). Ice= Wings of ice or crystal. Storm= Wings of Lightning or just some type of energy. Myth= Wings that have a rock like look to them. Death= well thats the bat wings or something like rotten wings like wraiths. Life= serphs wings or wings like leafs. Balance= Sand type wings or multi-color wings with three color wings or three wings each with different colors. I also think we should be able to change the colors of the wings like our gear. Like ex. wings with black main color and gold secondary color.

Robert DragonHeart A.K.A Rogue Sorcerer.
Level 45 Sorcerer

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I think there should be wing mounts for all the schools, but they only become available at 50.

Death could have wraith or skeletal wings.
Fire could have dragon wings, or wings made out of fire.
Ice would have wings made out of floating icecicles.
Storm would have mechanical wings.
Life would have seraph wings, or wings made out of branches.
Myth would have the wings of a mythical creature (Say, a hippogriff's), or mayhaps have them made out of glass?
Finally, Balance would have insect wings.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
ok, how bout school wings have:
+5% to Power pips
and to the listed school:
+10% dmg
+5% resist
+5 accuracy

Dove wings (seraph wings but gold at edges): life
Wings of the Flying Fish (basically giant stormshark fins): storm
Dragon wings (which look like those on a firedragon spell): fire
Bloodbat wings (bat wings but green at edges): myth
Eagle Wings (seraph wings but golden brown): all (very expensive)
locust wings (like on a sprite or darksprite, but translucent tan): balance
Wraith wings (from the wraith spell): death
albatross wings (seraph wings with light blue edges and black center): ice

oooooooh! ooooooooh! UBER IDEA!
FAN WANDS! and out of battle they spread and go on ur back and are WINGS MOUNTS! and when u go in battle, you whip it off ur back and use it.
and they give u a natural attack which is:
spread it open and slash like a sword!