Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transmute spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
Can only one character gain transmute spells? I have another character and she cannot find any spells.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
:) Like Goodmood above, I have several characters. I also noted that when one character buys a transmutation spell that the other characters can not buy it. It would be nice if they could as I try to keep things seperate.

Just a thought, but can this be changed for individual characters on the same account to buy their own transmute spells ?

Semper Fi,

Administrator
Each character must meet the crafting rank requirements to buy the transmute spell cards.

If your Storm Wizard is a Master Artisan and can buy the transmute spell card in question, but your Life Wizard is only a Novice, your Life Wizard must also move up through the crafting ranks before s/he can purchase the transmute spell card you want.

If the Wizards in question all qualify for the Transmute spell cards but only one is still able to purchase it, please do let us know, as that is not how it is intended to work.

community@wizard101.com