Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Win 5000 Crowns! :-)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I'm a new Wizard101 addict, a mom of a toddler who decided to review the game so other moms could see why it's cool and introduce it to their kids (or, like me, play it themselves). I'm giving away 10,000 crowns on my blog thanks to Wizard101 and the Game Review Network, and thought I would head on over here and let you guys know!

Go here (http://kindredspiritmommy.com/wizard101-free-wizard-multiplayer-online-game/) to leave a comment (make sure to read the rules!) and be entered to win. Two winners will each get 5,000 crowns - I'll draw a comment number randomly at the end of the giveaway and email you to let you know you won.

Might want to get your moms to read the review, too. I point out all the pros to the game (and you can add your own in your comment if you want!).

Lindsey
Autumn Lionrider

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
gamereviewnetwork wrote:
I'm a new Wizard101 addict, a mom of a toddler who decided to review the game so other moms could see why it's cool and introduce it to their kids (or, like me, play it themselves). I'm giving away 10,000 crowns on my blog thanks to Wizard101 and the Game Review Network, and thought I would head on over here and let you guys know!

Go here (http://kindredspiritmommy.com/wizard101-free-wizard-multiplayer-online-game/) to leave a comment (make sure to read the rules!) and be entered to win. Two winners will each get 5,000 crowns - I'll draw a comment number randomly at the end of the giveaway and email you to let you know you won.

Might want to get your moms to read the review, too. I point out all the pros to the game (and you can add your own in your comment if you want!).

Lindsey
Autumn Lionrider
OMG :D I hope in win

grand master Fire ELIZABETH FRIREBREATH or firebraeth idk

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
It's been a lot of fun reading everyone's comments - I can't wait to draw winners! :-) March 5 will be the happy day. ?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
thanks so much just for giving these out to people you dont see many people being selfless anymore

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Oh wow. My mom is the one that introduced me to the game now my boyfriend plays with us It is addicting yes but fun. I just wish my brother would play with us instead of WoW.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
thats so nice of you! But i never have good luck... lol :'(

But ill give it a shot!

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Soooooo, where are the winning results?? Has someone won this prize yet?

just curious....

Hunter SilverHeart
Grandmaster Pyromancer/Diviner

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
omg i hope i win and my real life sis! :) :-) omg you have a bigger smile calista!

Tigerdao
Dylan & Miranda Icebreeze

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009