Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People in House!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
I have always thought about this and loved the idea. People always come to my house because they added me and then its to late to try to make them to leave because tons of people port to them. I try to say to leave or trap them in items but I never can. I would really like an idea that you allow who can come to your house by putting them on a certain list or when they come to your house an automatic no teleporting thing makes their friends not be able to port to them. I would also like it if you could kick or boot people out of your house and back to where they were or the commons. They always stay at my house and talks to much and have parites and I dont like it one bit. Please leave your suggestions and comments.

Thanks

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
You actually can keep friends from teleporting to you if you want to go to your house to be alone for a while. If you go to the options tab along the side in your spell book (the tab that looks like a bronze gear) then go to the privacy settings (the tab at the top that looks like a lock) there is an option for you to turn of the ability for your friends to teleport to you. You can turn it on and off at will. You can also turn off the ability for people to ask you to be friends, turn off trade requests and join group requests as well. I hope this helps you.

Along the same lines as this issue, not too long ago, my husband was playing one of his characters and was at his house, placing furniture items on the main floor. I had one of my characters there with him helping him when I noticed something flash by on the screen. It looked like something went up his staircase. I asked him what just flashed up his stairs. When he went to investigate, there was another player inside his house just walking up his stairs. We don't know where he came from, but my husband had no friends online at the time because I had him check. It was weird.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I have actually went to my house and have some dude i didn't even know just standing there! I didn't even have any friends on at the time besides my best friends from real life!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Well that person might have stayed there because when people come to my house they stay there a very long time but then tons of friends of theres come so when they finally leave all these other people are there and never leave. I just wish you could kick people out of you house.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Heh heh. I had this issue before. But i redesigned my whole house now so that it looks fine and i can trap them if they go crazy. Every time I have a party I block off the spiral door and every opening but the front door. As people get to each part I trap a group of them in the place. They can't get out and My house is fine!
Well try this and see how it works for you. Just before you have a party preset blockers(I use the gizzleheim rune things) near the areas and the front door. If enough of them get in trap them immediately if they ask to get out allow them but eventually they cannot get out anyways.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
ugh i got so angry i was rather foced to join a group and i had 49000 gold i almost had my top ds house so i had the lowest wc house and i made an area outside and when like 20 people came they called my house a "dump" and here is a direct quote: "EVERYONE STAY HERE LETS ANNOY HIM!"
or: "WE ARE NEVER LEAVING EVER EVER EVER!" i got mad so i fenced them off and they had wings and things so i could not catch them so i was called a liar bout my almost top ds house so i just left them fenced and after an hour i came back AND THERE THEY WERE.. DOUBLE THE AMOUNT!!!!!!!!!! i so want the boot item at my house i am so sick of this!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
ShadowFireTheFeared wrote:
ugh i got so angry i was rather foced to join a group and i had 49000 gold i almost had my top ds house so i had the lowest wc house and i made an area outside and when like 20 people came they called my house a "dump" and here is a direct quote: "EVERYONE STAY HERE LETS ANNOY HIM!"
or: "WE ARE NEVER LEAVING EVER EVER EVER!" i got mad so i fenced them off and they had wings and things so i could not catch them so i was called a liar bout my almost top ds house so i just left them fenced and after an hour i came back AND THERE THEY WERE.. DOUBLE THE AMOUNT!!!!!!!!!! i so want the boot item at my house i am so sick of this!

Poor you. Yea a "boot" button would be very nice.

Madeline Dragonrider

Pyromancer

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
We need the boot option, BADLY! Most of the time when people get in my house, I get really un-lucky and people spend the night at my house.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
plwhplwh wrote:
I have actually went to my house and have some dude i didn't even know just standing there! I didn't even have any friends on at the time besides my best friends from real life!

i had the same exact problem. I am not in a group and i wasnt friends with them, they just appeared in my house. I think it might have something to do with the preview button on the house, and they just end up at OUR houses. A boot button would be absolutely perfect.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
hunter135 wrote:
I have always thought about this and loved the idea. People always come to my house because they added me and then its to late to try to make them to leave because tons of people port to them. I try to say to leave or trap them in items but I never can. I would really like an idea that you allow who can come to your house by putting them on a certain list or when they come to your house an automatic no teleporting thing makes their friends not be able to port to them. I would also like it if you could kick or boot people out of your house and back to where they were or the commons. They always stay at my house and talks to much and have parites and I dont like it one bit. Please leave your suggestions and comments.

Thanks

The kick out button has already been talked about in the "GET OUT NOW" thread. Its pretty funny.