Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get wings?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
I see people all around wearing wings, and flying with them..How do I get them>

Love Forever,
Casey

Administrator
https://www.wizard101.com/game/promotions/newitems

New Mounts!
One of the most requested Mount additions has been a pair of wings, and we've got TWO for you to choose from: Seraph Wings and Bat Wings. Both types of wings can be purchased for either gender! These Mounts are only available to purchase from the Crowns Shop for Crowns, but they can also be found on high level bosses of the Spiral!

Look for this icon on your screen:

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 01, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can get temporary mounts (wings are a mount) for gold from Professor Pete. Some bosses drop mounts good for one day.

Permanent mounts (e.g. wings, broom, horses) cost 5,000 crowns (Enchanted Broom and Chestnut Pony) and up.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
You can buy them from crowns depending on how long you want it to be. Forever can cost 5000 crowns i think. If you battle the Kraken you can get wings too and rare items for crowns but the catch is it is only for 1 day.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Wings are like any other mount that will increase your overall speed.
You can buy them from the crowns shop, but they cost a lot there. If you dont have the money, if you have the time, you can battle some high level bosses such as lord nightshade and the kraken for the wing mounts.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Wings are like any other mount that will increase your overall speed.
You can buy them from the crowns shop, but they cost a lot there. If you dont have the money, if you have the time, you can battle some high level bosses such as lord nightshade and the kraken for the wing mounts.