Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

weird thing happened to my ds quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
when i was transmuting some black lotuses or loti lol idk how to spell i heard a sound like the one when you complete a quest objective so once i was done transmuting some i looked at my quests and my ds crafting quest the first one you get about the rings of apotheosis was completed and all it says it to talk to the quest rewarder and to claim my reward so i was like weird and i went to tlk to the guy but his question mark is still grey and when i talk to him it still acts as if i never made the rings which i didnt but since my quest objective changed ill this effect me completing the quest or could i possibly just go buy some rings of apotheois and he would think i made them because the objective is completed??? lol anyone got any anyswers?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
JarodDempsey wrote:
when i was transmuting some black lotuses or loti lol idk how to spell i heard a sound like the one when you complete a quest objective so once i was done transmuting some i looked at my quests and my ds crafting quest the first one you get about the rings of apotheosis was completed and all it says it to talk to the quest rewarder and to claim my reward so i was like weird and i went to tlk to the guy but his question mark is still grey and when i talk to him it still acts as if i never made the rings which i didnt but since my quest objective changed ill this effect me completing the quest or could i possibly just go buy some rings of apotheois and he would think i made them because the objective is completed??? lol anyone got any anyswers?

Ello. This happened to me 2 quests back, being a Master Artisan on my Death I have come to the conclusion that it is a Known Bug. It happened to my friend and I, so just lay back and make the rings. Just ignore it. I dont believe it happens in the other two. BUT if it does, sorry for the fasle info. Now don't take this as me trying to sound like Ms. GreyRose, BUT, I think you should report it in the Know Bugs - Taylor ThunderDust, GrandMaster Necromancer(:

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
The exact same thing happened to me! I didn't try buying the rings, as one time I sold stuff for the crafting in marleybone, so I bought them and took them to him, still no go. Keep on crafting and take the 2 completed rings to him, you should be good. (I still need quite a few diamonds!)

Adam Firehammer