Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Roommates and Announcements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
I have always wanted to see these options,
Say, If you want to have a party and you don't want to stand around all day making friends so they can port to your house, Why not have a bulliten board?

See, If you have a bulliten board, for a few gold you can set up a party anouncement for the world to see, including a bit of space for a description of your house and stuff.

It should be like, one in each world or so, so you dont get all laggy from a crowded area.

Then I wanted to see the feature of roomates.
If a person doesn't want to buy a home, or doesnt want to use 20 bucks for crowns for a school house, then they get a roommate.

A roommate can only be gotten if you have a friend of atleast a month, and you must pay about 500-2000 gold a week for the owner, depending on the type of house.

You can only pick up the furniture that belongs to you,same with moving items BUT you can get permission to do so.
Roommates cannot change wallpaper or flooring,and can only be roomates with ONE person.

Owners of the house may stop a roommate from living in his/her house if the roommate is being abusive or something else, and recieve half of the money early. (Unless the ex-roommate doesn't have the money)

Post your suggestions and stuff and I'll try to reply soon.
-Myrna Shade
Level 24 Storm wizard.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Shannyn wrote:
Say, If you want to have a party and you don't want to stand around all day making friends so they can port to your house, Why not have a bulliten board?

See, If you have a bulliten board, for a few gold you can set up a party anouncement for the world to see, including a bit of space for a description of your house and stuff.

It should be like, one in each world or so, so you dont get all laggy from a crowded area.

If a person doesn't want to buy a home, or doesnt want to use 20 bucks for crowns for a school house, then they get a roommate.

A roommate can only be gotten if you have a friend of atleast a month, and you must pay about 500-2000 gold a week for the owner, depending on the type of house.

You can only pick up the furniture that belongs to you,same with moving items BUT you can get permission to do so.
Roommates cannot change wallpaper or flooring,and can only be roomates with ONE person.

Owners of the house may stop a roommate from living in his/her house if the roommate is being abusive or something else, and recieve half of the money early. (Unless the ex-roommate doesn't have the money)

-Myrna Shade
Level 24 Storm wizard.
I I I LOVE IT BRILLIANT

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Shannyn wrote:

-Myrna Shade
Level 24 Storm wizard.

I kinda like the idea of room mates then we could hav some1 to hang with
when u go home an stuff. that'd be kinda kewl an maybe you could have more than 1 room mate but only if you wanted. cuz maybe u hav 3 bestfriends
so they could all hang 2gether i like the idea though