Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

OakHeart

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I've done all of the quests in MS, all of the sides and everything and I cant find OakHeart, to get to DS, my friend had to get me in, and he didn't remember anything about OakHeart. I am really confused and I'm lvl 50 and I STILL cant find a way it, HELP PLEASE! :(

MadelineLionRider lvl 50 Life

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
To my knowledge you do not speak to Oakheart in order to gain access to DS.

You do have to fight Prof. Drake.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
You don't have to talk to Oakheart to get to DS, but I also have the quest to talk to him and cannot get to him. Help!!

Delver
May 04, 2009

Hope this helps...

This is a copy of a reply that Gamma posted dated Dec. 31st (5:15) in this section of the forum:

If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.
{o,o}
|)_)

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
yea!! I went back and found those quests and finally got to Oakheart in Jade Palace. Thanks for that post. It was very helpful.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
MadieTiger101 wrote:
I've done all of the quests in MS, all of the sides and everything and I cant find OakHeart, to get to DS, my friend had to get me in, and he didn't remember anything about OakHeart. I am really confused and I'm lvl 50 and I STILL cant find a way it, HELP PLEASE! :(

MadelineLionRider lvl 50 Life

If you are doing the side quest for Oakheart for Life school , the where you have to go to Barley in Ravenwood, Niles in Krokotopia and Mooshu,

for getting oakhart respect, you have to make sure you done all the lil quests as well, like Wavebringer in soshun villiage , before you actually get the respect of oakheat. even defeating him as well.