Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair Wild Bolt

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
When you look at the subject tital for my post your probley guessing i am complaing about people wild bolting me in the arena, well thats not what i am talking about and in a matter of fact i am storm myself. What i am talking about is how my wild bolt never works. i no bolt is only 10% chance of working but is just seems like everybodys wild bolt is working but not me. i see peolpes wild bolt work on there first or second try and there NOT even storm. it took me 12 tries in a row to get wild bolt to work with my 9% storm target boost and my 10% to storm target boost. another thing is by the time my wild bolt works i could have already have triton that already does 1000 damage with my storm boosts for 6 pips. Well anyway i never even try wild any more and just stick with my 1000 damage triton. :P

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Dillon7265 wrote:
When you look at the subject tital for my post your probley guessing i am complaing about people wild bolting me in the arena, well thats not what i am talking about and in a matter of fact i am storm myself. What i am talking about is how my wild bolt never works. i no bolt is only 10% chance of working but is just seems like everybodys wild bolt is working but not me. i see peolpes wild bolt work on there first or second try and there NOT even storm. it took me 12 tries in a row to get wild bolt to work with my 9% storm target boost and my 10% to storm target boost. another thing is by the time my wild bolt works i could have already have triton that already does 1000 damage with my storm boosts for 6 pips. Well anyway i never even try wild any more and just stick with my 1000 damage triton. :P

It depends on gear. But also the wildbolt TREASURE card is 20%. But gear is a very important thing for using wildbolt if you have your accuracy up.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
i have my lucky and bad days!!

Sometimes it works a lot, sometimes it fails a lot!

My gear gives me 15% Accuracy and 40% Damage, along with 37% storm resist xD.

It just depends, it does work better with my gear, ive hit 3 bolts in a row before, and i never used a treasure wild bolt.

P..s. Dont forget about yout +10% Accuracy Storm Spell

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Hi my name is Dustin StormCaster on Wizard101. Dillion get to grandmaster like me wild bolt works more for you and put enchantment on it it works so much for me so just get to grandmaster. Your welcome. :P