Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Least Favorite World

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Shadow0707 wrote:
diablo1008 wrote:
I only love this world because of all the high XP you get!

Same here. How can you hate MS? MB was just awful! there were no side walks!!!!!!!!!

actually i dont really recall any good xp just a mere two thousand was the most i ever got and i find it hard to not get caught in MS i love MS but its not my favorite my favorite is WT

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
jlcool6 wrote:
MooShu is probably my least favorite world? Why? I don't like the clothes, the enemies, the bosses, the theme and other stuff. I didn't like the final boss either. What I like for a final boss is a boss that has been talked about once before I got the quest and has enemies in a cool building or dungeon. I don't like Jade palace, I don't like the fact that there is no enemies involved and I wish Jade Oni was involved more. Now that would be harder but I like a challange. My favorite world, Marleybone had a good final boss. (Well my opinion) Anyway how much do you like MooShu?

Mooshu was a way of the developers saying "Thank you for suffering through Marleybone and still surviving. Here is a very colorful world filled with flowers and weak enemies so that you can recover from the awefulness of Marleybone."

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
jlcool6 wrote:
MooShu is probably my least favorite world? Why? I don't like the clothes, the enemies, the bosses, the theme and other stuff. I didn't like the final boss either. What I like for a final boss is a boss that has been talked about once before I got the quest and has enemies in a cool building or dungeon. I don't like Jade palace, I don't like the fact that there is no enemies involved and I wish Jade Oni was involved more. Now that would be harder but I like a challange. My favorite world, Marleybone had a good final boss. (Well my opinion) Anyway how much do you like MooShu?

I felt the dark, cruel MarleyBone was mean, but, yes there was a cool boss. I do think MooShu should be a little longer, but, on the brightside it's the last light we see. Next, we get DragonSpyre. A dark, scary world. So I like MooShu. It's fun!

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Mooshu is one of, if not my favorite world. After the gloomy, dark, and difficult Marleybone, Mooshu gives a refreshing break. It also has massive amounts of exp. And one of the only worlds that is actually out in nature.

World ranking:
1. Mooshu
2. Grizzleheim (I still haven't finished this one, but I love it.)
3. Krokotopia (It would be 2 but it is just too... underground.)
4. Dragonspyre (It's too depressing though, and too many annoying dungeons.)
5. Celestia (cool concept, but a bit too difficult in some places)
6. Marleybone (too dark, I don't like the areas, way to much walking around)
7. Wizard City (I don't hate it, but it's just not epic like the other worlds)
8. Wysteria. I just do not like the areas, battles, or story.

I haven't done enough in zafaria or anything in avalon to count them

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
I hated marleybone and dragonspyre in marleybone you can instantly get in a
fight with street enemies not to mention in dragonspyre there is a lot
of fire enemies.mooshu had me light up with all the colors and trees but
my connection was slow so i did quite enjoyed it a little 8) with all the
grand xp i love mooshu.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Mooshu was a breath of fresh air after being underground so much in Krok and the dark and gloomy Marleybone.
I agree with one of the previous posters who mentioned the characters of MB asking wizards to go fetch this or that. Quite franky, towards the end, I was ready to jail Abigail DooLittle for all her demands. DooLittle, such an appropriate name.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
jlcool6 wrote:
after the dark world of mb i was happy to be in mooshu because im like halfway done already :-)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
2700masters wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
MooShu is my favorite world!

I am I big Asian fan, and so this is the world I have been waiting for ever since I got to MB!

Hannah Dragonsword, level 39 fire

Me 2! I love learning about Asian culture, it interests me! So much, that I'm planning to learn Japanese (language and writing!) soon 8)

MOOSHU BABY!!!

no offense but mooshu is chinese. also have you noticed that japan is full of citys.

YES !!!!! finaly somone else who knows the truth!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
i love this place i hated mb because it was too dark but thats your opinion

ashelygoldencoin ice
level 39

p.s. what level did you finish moshu? :D

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
jlcool6 wrote:

I have to agree here. Mooshu has HORRIBLE clothes (I hate the one that covers your mouth the most). I also agree with i wanted Jade Oni more involved. I didnt like the theme either. See you in the Spiral....

Jasmine/Jessica/Victoria

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Firewizardfan wrote:
Shadow0707 wrote:
diablo1008 wrote:
I only love this world because of all the high XP you get!

Same here. How can you hate MS? MB was just awful! there were no side walks!!!!!!!!!

actually i dont really recall any good xp just a mere two thousand was the most i ever got and i find it hard to not get caught in MS i love MS but its not my favorite my favorite is WT

my sis got cought a lot in MB. ( she's bad at stering)